Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Patrick's Marriage

Concert

by Crimsonsorrow 3 reviews

nat and Katie go to the concert and then go out ot eat wiht the guys

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 1327 words

1Original
A/N: I Hope you like this chapter

Chapter five


Hope had welcomed Natalie to her apartment to stay with open arms, and said that she could stay for as long as she needed to. When Natalie told Patrick he was pissed with what Natalie's mom did but she told him that she was staying with a close friend and that she would be fine until he got there in a few days.

So for the rest of the week and until Patrick got there she went on as she normally did, hanging out with friends going to work and talking with Oz and Malkah at work and then doing the usual Friday night dinner with Oz, Malkah and their boss Spike which was always tons of fun. Finally it was Wednesday the day of the concert, Natalie took that day off so she could go and now all she had to do was pick Katie up and head on up to Minneapolis.

She was now outside Katie's house and she honked the horn of the car waiting for Katie to come on outside so that they could make it up to the target Center on time. "Finally," Natalie said as Katie got in the car and they took off for the cities.

"Sorry my mom's worried about me since this is my first concert that I've ever been to. I'm so excited I can't wait." Katie said practically bouncing up and down in her seat.

Natalie smirked at that, "Careful Katie don't go through the roof like I know you are going to be doing in any moment." she said to her friend jokingly.

"Hey I've never been to a concert before unlike you miss married to a rock star." Katie said pointedly.

She gave Katie a look, "I've only been to one other concert and that was a MCR one, a long time ago." Natalie said to her friend.

They just talked for most of the ride to the Target Center about anything and everything that could possibly come up, from boys to parents which Natalie was quick to change the subject about, they talked about school classes, teachers they hated and ones they liked and things like that, a wide range of subjects to pass the time until they got up to the cities.

When they did reach te cities Katie called her mom to let her know that they made it their perfectly fine and in tact. After she finished doing that they were ready to go inside, they were at the door and Natalie told the guy who was taking tickets her name and he handed her two tickets and back stage passes and they were good to go inside.

They were practically front and center which to anyone that knows anything that is the best spot to get in the house. The opening band came out first and they were a pretty good band, had some good songs but just not Natalie or Katie's kind of music. Fall Out Boy came out finally and went straight into Natalie's favorite song on their new CD, Thanks For The Memories. They did some old stuff like Sixteen candles, Where is your Boy and some other's that were popular and more songs off their new CD as well.

Finally it was the last song of the night and instead of Pete saying anything it was Patrick, "As many of you have read on FOB's blog I got married while I was in Vegas for a show. Natalie this song is dedicated to you." he said looking directly at Natalie, the song was Hum Hallelujah.

"Natalie that is so sweet." Katie said as the song ended and they headed towards the back stage area which took them about twenty minutes or so since everyone was trying to get out at the same time. When they got ove there they showed the security guard their passes and he then led them to the room that Fall Out Boy are in, waiting for them at.

When Patrick saw the two girls enter he went straight over to Natalie and gave her a hug that he knows she's been needing since the whole situation with her mother. "How are you doing, you okay and everything?" he asked her and she nodded.

She smiled at him, "Yeah I'm fine Patrick, I'm staying at my friend Hope's house so don't worry." she said to him.

"Hey Patrick lets meet your wife!" Pete yelled at him smirking.

Patrick led Natalie and her friend over to the guys, "Umm this is Natalie and her friend whose name I don't know." he said blushing a bit.

"This is Katie." Natalie said introducing them.

Patrick smiled, nodding. "This is Natalie and Katie, well these are the guys. That's Pete, Joe and Andy." he said to them.

They were hanging out for a while waiting for the crowd to die down so that it would be easier to get out without being noticed really."Lets go get something to eat, I'm hungry." Pete said as he stood up smiling like a maniac.

Natalie smiled at Pete amusedly, "Well where are we going to go?" She asked curiously.

They all shrugged, since they aren't from around the area they didn't really know of anywhere to eat at. "Come on I know a place within walking distance that we could eat at." Natalie said as they walked outside in the cold night air.

"So what is the place called?" Andy asked her.

She smiled at him as they turned down another block, "It's Called Aisha's, when I came up here for a college visit with a few friends we stopped here and I made friends with the owners daughter Tanya so I've kept in contact since then." she said as they finally were outside of Aisha's.

The second they get inside a girl with thick dark hair came running towards the group, "Natalie! I've missed you so much, you simply don't call enough." she said to her giving her a kiss on each cheek.

"Hey Aisha, where's Tanya?" she asked as the woman seated them.

"Oh Tanya went to Russia to visit some family,she left a few hours ago, sorry dear." she said to her."Oh can I get you dears anything to drink?" she asked everyone else.

The boys and Katie each ordered some sort of pop or coffee drink of some sort and then they looked at the menu for something to eat. They had a few minutes to choose what to eat, "So your graduating this year?" Pete asked Natalie and Katie curiously.

"I'm not, one more year and I will." Katie said to them and waited for Aisha to come back and take their orders.

For a while longer they talked about anything and everything, what kind of music the girls liked, who they wanted to see in concert and just things like that. Everyday normal sort of information that would be something that best friends would know. They know that Katie's all time favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold and that Natalie's is My Chemical Romance, Katie's old time favorite band is The Doors and Natalie likes Queen and the Misfits.

Once they got their food and were eating Joe looked at Natalie curiously, he knew that she moved out because anyone who was in distance of Patrick when he found out would know. He was pissed as fucking hell when that happened. "Natalie, why didn't you move in with your dad instead of your friend?" he asked.

"My dad's dead." she said to him.

"Natalie I'm so-" Joe began to apologize but Natalie cut him off.

She smiled gently at him, "Look it's fine, I'm over it and you didn't do anything to make him die so don't worry and lets just forget about it." she said quickly changing the subject onto something else so everyone's attention wouldn't be on her.
Sign up to rate and review this story