Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Are things the Same?

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 778 words

0Unrated
Patrick's POV

My breathing has almost stopped, here she comes. She looks so different, she looks so lost but just as beautiful as always. I'm so glad Brendon persuaded her to come here. Oh god she's walking up to the table; she gives me a slight glance and sits across from me with Brendon on her right. I try to think of something to say but my mind isn't connecting with my mouth. I know exactly what I want to say, I want to tell her I forgive her for everything, that I want her back, that I can fix all her problems or at least try to.

Brendon looks over at both of our expressions.

"Um...guys I'm going to the restroom then I will order some coffee."

Genny gave him a pleading look, " Bren don't leave me alone with..."

" Be right back.", and he was off.

" Genny, I know this is a little awkward but..."

" A little awkward, Patrick it's been 3 years."

" Yea I know but I have missed having you around."

" Patrick I cant do this."

" Georgia Anderson why not? Do you not realize I have been looking for you everywhere?"

" I didn't want to be found, I was just bringing problems into your life. Patrick it's not like I didn't miss you, I have thought about you everyday. "

" Hiding isn't going to make things better, do you know how much it hurt me that you weren't talking to me. Even the band misses you."

" Well, I'm glad. I just don't see how you chase after me even though I treated you badly. I still feel bad for what I did and I'm paying for it even to this day."

" What do you mean?"

" Well, I was still with Timothy that was until I broke up with him for cheating. He fired me for it, but I'm not really hurt I wanted to quit modeling anyway. Just so you know I broke up with him because of you, I didn't want to hurt you anymore.", I knew she was being sincere

If you haven't caught on by now let me help you out. I was with Genny at one point, everything was going good she was successful I was successful. But her agent moved her to another agent and things happened to fast, she cheated on me with him. Somewhere in her brain she thought it was okay to stay with Tim after everything happened but as you can see things are falling part again.

I looked at her as if she stabbed me in the heart, but then it faded and a smile spread across my face.

" Georgia you gave up your life for me?"

She laughed scrunching her nose up, " Yep pretty much. My modeling career is officially over, but baby your worth it.", I gave her a smile.

" So what are you going to do now?", I asked.

" I'm thinking about moving back to Oklahoma with my sister, I have no other options.", she looked down at her folded hands then back up at me.

" Are you sure about that?" , I gave her a mischievous grin. Returning the favor she gave me a wide-eyed look.

" Patrick don't look at me like that, what are you thinking? If your trying to get me to strip for Joe again then it's not going to happen."

One time it was Joe's birthday and I told him that Genny would strip for him. So I left the 2 alone in the room together, but obliviously Joe told her my plan because minutes later she came out of the room smacking me upside my head.

I rolled with laughter, " Ha I remember that time, but no that's not what I was thinking. Why don't you be a model for Pete's clothing line. I mean he isn't exactly looking for models, but you're a top model already it will look good for his line.", I gave her my best cheesy grin.

" I'm not sure, thing are happening so fast."

" PLEASE??", I clapped my hands together like a little kid.

" Oh stop it. It's such early notice."

I looked down at my hands but then I pooped my head back up; I had an idea.

"Genny, I will give you today and tomorrow to think it over then you can talk to Pete about your decision."

" Fine."

Jumping out of my seat I sat next to Genny grasping her soft hand.

"Thank you, for coming back to me."

" Thank you for forgiving me."

Brendon popped up with a big smile.

" YES! I'm guessing you guys are back together.!"

Genny looked at me sadly.

" Patrick I have something to tell you."
Sign up to rate and review this story