Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Bet she was a Fighter

by WillBertluverX 3 reviews

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-01 - 492 words

0Unrated
Genny looked at me sadly.

" Patrick I have something to tell you."

End Of Patrick's POV

Genny's POV

They both paused for a moment, then Brendon sat down across from Patrick and I.

" What is it??", they both asked in unison.

" I have to show you guys something."

We all piled into my car, I drove to the spot as fast as possible. We pulled up to a small graveyard that was placed in an open neighborhood .

" Why are we here?" , Patrick asked in whispers. Brendon gave me an apologetic look as if he already knew what was coming. I motioned them both to a small tombstone that was placed underneath a cherry blossom tree.

The grave read: Lavender Marie Stump.

Brendon turned around his eyes filled with tears and walked back to the car. Patrick grabbed both of my hands, looking back down at the tombstone then back up at me.

" She was mine wasn't she?", I looked away, up at the tree.

" Patrick I'm so sorry, I didn't know how to tell you I really didn't.", I walked over to an iron bench that was placed on the other side of the tree, Patrick followed.

" How do you know it was mine?"

" I took a test 3 days after the night at my house. I'm sorry there was no way you could take care of child at the time. I was just bringing another problem into your life, I understand if you don't talk to me anymore.", he grabbed my chin and leveled my face with his.

" Georgia, it has taken us this long to talk I don't ever want to stop speaking again. But I have one question."

" Yeah?"

" What was she like?", he looked down at his feet then back up at the tree blossoms. I started to smile as I thought about her.

" Well, she was just like you; shy. She was the sweetest thing she never gave me any trouble. I remember her first day of kindergarten, we were outside her classroom and I started crying. I didn't want to leave her, but then she told me that everything would be okay and gave me a hug. I wish I had let you see her before she....", I started crying.

" How did it happen?", he looked at me with sympathetic eyes, I'm glad he cared and wasn't overacting.

" She was a happy child but sadly she was always sick. At one point I finally took her to the doctor they took cat scans on her and they told me she had cancer. They really tried to save her but her little immune system couldn't fight off the sickness."

" I bet she was fighter, but she is better off. She was probably too sweet for this cruel earth anyway.", he grabbed my hand and led me back to the car where we found Brendon sound asleep. It was late so I decided they could crash at my place.
Sign up to rate and review this story