Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Wait for It

by WillBertluverX 1 review

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 808 words

0Unrated
My bed started to move around uncontrollably, I opened my tired eyes to find Pete and Joe jumping on my bed. Reaching for their ankles I shoved both of them off my bed. I tried not to laugh but both of them popped there heads up giving me dagger looks.

" That's what you guys get for jumping on my bed you know how I hate that!", I giggled.

I rolled over to the edge of the bed where I found them sprawled out on the rug. I smirked down at them.

" Awe you guys look so pitiful and hurt. I'm sorry let me help you up.", I reached out for both of their hands but they pulled me off on top of them.

" We had to get you back some how.", scrunching my nose up at Joe I stuck my tongue out at him.

" You know you missed us!" . it was Andy he was propped up against the door to my bedroom.

" Of course.", I got up walking to my bathroom, but Joe caught me and flipped me over his back.

" Joe what are you DOING!! I was about to take a shower!!"

" Fine." He tossed me back on the bed and motioned the guys to leave.

I laid in bed looking up at the ceiling, I sighed. " Finally I get some quiet.", I walk in my bathroom to take a shower.

15 minutes later...

I wrap one of my new cotton towels feeling its soft texture against my soft skin. While bending over to get a shirt out of my dresser I here a soft knock on my door.

" Come in!"

" Oh god I'm sorry!", it was Patrick being his shy self.

" Patrick it's not like you haven't seen me naked before just chill out."

He walks over to sit on my bed, : Yea...sorry."

I continue to get dressed dropping the towel, I thought I heard Patrick stop breathing for a moment. I pulled one of Joe's Star Wars shirts on and a pair of Pete's pants on; its kind of funny that I have had their clothes for 3 years now. Turning around I find a Patrick with his eyes closed, I sit next to him on the bed.

" Patrick I know its been 3 years but seriously you don't have to be that shy around me.", I gave him a slight smile.

" We were wondering if you wanted to go get breakfast?"

" How about I make you guys breakfast?"

" I guess if you really want to."

" Of course I have missed cooking for you guys." , I gave him a quick hug and made my way into the kitchen.

Joe and Andy were playing final fantasy while Pete was writing in the pad I got him on the couch, and Brendon was still fast asleep in the guest bedroom.

20 minute later....

I made a deluxe homemade breakfast for the boys. I made French toast and eggs for Patrick, scrambled eggs and bacon for Joe, then for Pete and Andy I made orange juice and bagels. While I was handing out their plates Joe gave me a questioning look, he got up and pulled me back into the living room.

" Genny are you going to fix yourself anything for breakfast?"

" Joe don't worry about me eating, just go enjoy yours."

" Genny I'm sure the modeling is putting pressure on you but seriously you look a lot smaller. I don't want you being unhealthy."

" Joe I got fired anyways so my size doesn't matter much anymore."

My house phone started ringing and the only people who call my house phone instead of my cell are either my parents or my sister. So I pushed off Joe and rush to the phone in the kitchen.

" Hello!", I said out of breath.

" Georgia are you okay?"

" Esther is that you?"

" Of course it is, what are you up to right now?"

" Not much, just sitting around .", I lied

" Well, guess what!!"

" Ha you lost your virginity??"

.
___

" Shut up. I'm in town in fact I'm about to pull up to your apartment.", my eyes almost bugged out of their sockets.
"WHAT??!!!"

" I still have the key so I will just waltz right in, see ya."

Oh god why did I give her a key to my apartment. Rushed over to the boys.

"ESTHER IS COMING! CLEAN UP RIGHT NOW....AND HIDE!"

Everyone scrambled to clean except for Pete went back to his writing.

" PETER LEWIS KINGSTON GET UP AND HIDE RIGHT NOW!", he looked at me and laughed.

" Gen please chill out, I have met your sister before."

" Yea that was like 3 years ago, she is crazy about you guys now. I don't want her freaking out ..."

To late the doorknob turned and there Esther stood in shock.

" Wait for it , wait for, wait for it..."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OHMYGODPETEISONYOURCOUCH!"

" There you have it Pete."
Sign up to rate and review this story