Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > While the World is Watching

Esther - My little sisPart 1

by WillBertluverX 2 reviews

Patrick Stump story!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-01 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 249 words

0Unrated
" Esther please stop yelling and calm down.", I gave her a look of anger.

" It's not my fault you didn't tell me he was here.", she gazed at Pete he was gladly soaking it in for his ego.

" Esther, I have something to show you but please don't yell again. Boys come out of hiding."

One by one the boys filed out of the guest bedroom including Brendon.

" Oh my god! Esther you have grown so much, come give me a hug.", she gladly tackled Patrick in a bear hug along with the others. I walked over to Brendon.

" Bren this is my little sister Esther."

" Esther this is..."

" Georgia! I'm not stupid I know who this is. Nice to meet you Brendon."

" Same to you Esther.", they shyly smiled at each other. If I didn't know any better I would think Bren is starting to like my sister. I mean I wouldn't have a problem with it since they are around the same age.

" Wow! Gen you look just like your sister its kind of creepy."

"Shut up!"

He was right, Esther is just a tad bit shorter than me, the same grey eyes, same black hair, same olive skin. Even if we looked as if we are twins I hated it when people told me that in front of her. Deciding the apartment was getting crowded we all went to dinner. I could tell this was going to be a very interesting night especially with Esther here.
Sign up to rate and review this story