Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Romance Is A Very Strange Thing

Back to hell

by ThePatient 4 reviews

you know the drift,

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Horror, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-02 - 1255 words

0Unrated
Gerard walked into school three days later feeling fresh and he was slowly getting over Abby's death. He seemed to have drunk himself into an oblivion when he found out about her death as he couldn't remember what had happened or where he ahd been for the last three days. He couldn't understand. He was sure he hadn't had that much to drink. Oh well. At least he was better now.
He made his way up the corridor to his locker woch was number 493. He had always wanted to change because it was next to Tiffa's locker. She was head cheerleader so naturally Dan was there every day to make-out with her and taunt Gerard.
As he walked towards it he was suprised to see that Dan wasn't there and that Tiffa wasn't attached to him by the lips. He walked over and opened his locker. Damn. He always forgot his combanation. Wait. It was coming to him. 4. 7. 2....3! That was it. 4 7 2 3. He put that in and his locker opened with ease.
He was just stuffing in his bag when he heard a voice behind him.
"You know, you really shouldn't say your locker combo out loud. You don't know who could be listening." It was leanne.
He sighed, giving her a puzzled look. "You were talking out loud, you do that often you know. Just thought i should tell you." She shrugged her shoulders.
"Well thanks for letting me know." There was an uncomfortable pause in wich Gerard stared at the floor and Tiffa closed her own locker.
"Where's your boyfriend today?" He spat, just thinking of Dan made him angry. She looked up from her locker.
"Oh. Didn't you know? I thought everyone knew. That finished on Monday." She said.
Gerard stared at her. Didn't he know? She obviously hadn't noticed he hadn't been in for 3 days.
"Well i haven't been here for 3 days so i wouldn't know would i? How come you finished with him anyways?" He asked her curiously.
He thought that relasionship would have lasted till graduation. He was suprised it had finished. She looked up at him and coughed.
"I found him cheating on me...."She trailed off with tears in her eyes.
Was she stupid? Everyone had known he was cheating on her. Even her parents knew! God. But he could tell she was upset so refused to say any of this outloud.
She coughed again. "I'll umm..see you around... Bye!" She started to walk away when Gerard caught hold of her arm.
He had a sudden urge to ask her over. He didn't even like this girl..Or did he? NO! Abby had just gone. He couldn't do that. But he still wanted her over. Just for something to eat. / To feed on/. He thought.
He wondered where that hought had came from. That wasn't normal. He shook it out his mind when he relised she was staring at him confused as to why he had stopped her.
"Do you...Umm.. Do you wanna come over to mine...?" He asked nervously. A small smile played on her lips.
"I'd love too!" She said, "Bye." She hugged him goodbye and went to her next class at top speed. Did she just hug him? Tiffa? Tiffa Lindoss just hugged him?
Slowly he turned around and went to his next class.



The rest of the day was uneventful and just like any other. When he went out into the parking lot he saw Tiffa standing waiting for him.
They had decieded to go to his straight from school. She waved at him and he smiled and waved back. He unlocked the car and got in. Tiffa followed.
The drive to Gerard's house was filled with silence. Niether knew what to say to the other making the atmosphere uncomfortable.
When they got to his house he got out the car and held the door open for Tiffa. She muttered a thankyou then followed him into the house and down into the bedroom.
"Want anything to drink?" He asked her as she sat down on one of the sofas.
"Oh umm. No thanks!" She said as she studied a drawing that was near her.
"Just make yourself at home, sorry about the mess by the way. I wasn't expecting visitors." He apoligized. She looked up at him cheekily.
"Well if im making myself at home." She ran and bounced onto the bed throwing off her shoes when the bed had stopped shaking. Gerard laughed at her. It looked like fun but he just decieded to sit on the edge.
Tiffa started talking about something but he wasn't consontrating. He could only stare at her neck. It looked so nice. Rich and full. He leaned over to her.
She looked up wondering what he ws doing then relized he was going to kiss her. She followed suit and wthing minutes they were making out on Gerard's bed.
Gerard slowly ran his hands down Tiffa's back then went up her cardy causing it to fall off her shoulders. Tiffa took it off fully and threw it onto the floor.
His hand traveled down her sides but this time he went further down until he reached the edge of her skirt. His hands went up her skirt and he undid fastening from the inside pulling it off.
The he went for the top. It still covered too much...of her neck. He stopped kissing her shaking that thought from his head. She leaned over to his ear.
"Don't stop." She whispered and started nibbling his ear causing Gerard to shudder with pleasure. He kissed her lightly on the forhead, his hands running slowly over her legs, up and back down again till he reached the inside of her thighs where he stopped going back down again.
Tiffa Pulled Gerard's top off over his head and undid the zipper on his pants, she needed help getting the tight fabric off him as an erection had started to form.
He had moved down from her forhead to her neck. Nibbling at her neck while moving his hands ever closer to her center, tormenting her.
He finally reached her center and could feel how hot she was for him. He placed two fingers inside of her and started to swirl them around then moved them in and out slowly.
All this time he was still playing with her neck. He was nibbling wich she liked as she kept arching her back in pleasure. Suddenly he bit down causeing her to bleed but she didn't mind. She couldn't feel the pain for the amount of pleasure she was in.
Gerard's fingers were still working away at her. He looked up at her, deep into her eyes and saw nothing but lust. There was no good in her he decieded. With that he ran his tongue down her neck and opened his mouth wide then bit. Hard.
She gasped. She could feel the pain this time. He removed his fingers and kept her head still instead. He could taste her blood and liked it. He wanted more. So he drank more. S
lowly drainging her till he felt her stop struggling. Suddenly he was aware of what he was doing and jumped up. She was lying on his bed. Dead.
He gasped and backed away from he body. Laughing was coming from the bathroom doorway. He looked over to see a man. All his memories from three day's ago came flooding back. It was Loui and he was a vampire.
Sign up to rate and review this story