Categories > Games > Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time > In the Ocean of Stars

Cordial Reflection

by Jurhael 0 reviews

30_kisses theme: Good Night

Category: Star Ocean 3: 'Till the End of Time - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2005-10-16 - Updated: 2005-10-17 - 251 words

0Unrated
A/N: Another shorty for 30_kisses. Theme was "Good Night".

Usually, when Cliff went to bed, he'd say "Good Night" to anyone who stayed with him. He always figured a courteous thing to do and it never hurt anyone. Besides, the answer was always a cordial reflection. It had been that way for years.

Until Albel the Wicked came along. Cliff still can't quite remember how their relationship went from "I HATE YOU!" to "Okay, I tolerate you. Let's claw each other's eyes out while we fuck", but he knew it was better than killing each other. They slept together, but Cliff never once said "Good night". He knew what the answer would be.

"Shut up, you oaf!" Or something along that lines.

But, for some reason, the stars shined brighter when Cliff looked out the window, and Albel was quieter than usual. Maybe because they were back to the harsh lands of Airyglyph. Or maybe because they had both been in danger earlier and saved each other from dying. Cliff didn't know. What he did know was that he decided to go ahead and resume his habit, but not before giving Albel a kiss on his cheek.

"Agh! What was that for?" The younger man asked, glaring at Cliff.

"I just wanted to say 'good night'. He answered before turning on his side.

"Heh, fool".

A not so cordial reflection. Just as Cliff suspected. What he didn't suspect, however, was a kiss on his cheek before being pounced on cordially.
Sign up to rate and review this story