Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Sweet Escape.

nobody likes a loser.

by favoritexloser 2 reviews

destiny is a big NO-NO..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-02 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 522 words

0Unrated
"Ms. Fuller.Uh, Ms.Fuller", a heavy arm was shaking me gently."This is not a slumber party, so I recommend you stay awake or I'll be giving you a pink slip."
My homeroom teacher looked at me with a serious, yet comfortable face. I rubbed my eyes. I must have been sleeping during homeroom, or at least the first 5 minutes of it. It was still 8:30.
"As I was saying, class, we are all going to be having a class challenge." Mr.Byden said, walking back to the front of the room.
"Class challenge?"I heard some of my classmates murmur.
"Yes, the mayor of Newark has invited us to join this challenge he and his colleagues have arranged for us." Mr. Byden replied.
"What do we do?"I asked.
Mr. Byden smiled,"Community service."
My whole class let out a really big "Aww!"
"Don't worry, this'll be fun.The winners get gift certificates, a party, and more." our teacher tried to calm us down.
"When is this 'community service'?" a girl named Hannah asked.
"Next Monday and goes on until next Wednesday."Mr.Byden answered.
"Three days?" a boy whose name was either George or Jared asked.
"Mhm.But you guys will have tons of fun. Especially since at the end they will throw a big party for us."Mr.Byden said.
Suddenly, the bell rang. Time for our next class. The whole day, the only thing I thought of was the class challenge. What a nightmare it would be. Innocently doing community service. But soon it'll all end. High School is almost over. By no time, I'll be moving out on my own. Thank God for the senior year.


As I was walking home from school, my best friend Stephanie came running after me to catch up witn me.
"Ciara!"she called out.I stopped so she can catch up with me.
"Oh my God, look at this. Stacy Bellar passed me this note during study hall."she informed excitedly.I looked at it. It read:
Mikey + Ciara...Do you think?
HT:Yess!! They look cute together!
GN:But they hardly ever go next to each other..
LK:Gosh, even if they're not together, they are destined to be together!
KA:Yeah, I mean look at their characteristics, they both like punk rock, they dress alike, and they are both the laid-back types!
TY:I agree with Kelly, they both have alot of things in common!
JH:So, how are we going to hook them up?
LG:Party at my house! Let's play spin the bottle!
MG:Okay, so that's a deal! Party at Laurie's place! Make sure to bring in Mikey + Ciara! Hehe!
...........


I looked at Stephanie."So what? Are you happy?"I asked.
Stephanie looked on with a grin."Oh MY GOD! Ciara, did you ever notice that? Mikey + Ciara? You guys do look good together!!"
I shook my head and walked away. "Okay, Cici, just think it overnight. Okay?" Stephanie called out. I did think about it overnight, and I thought that this was pretty stupid. Destiny. Ha. Who the hell believes that crap? Mikey + Ciara. Never.
Sign up to rate and review this story