Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 1

by MCRANDFOBLover 0 reviews

This is a story about a girl who discovers who her real dad is..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 669 words

0Unrated
"Mom? Who is my real dad?" I asked, knowing I wouldn't get an answer. I wasn't even sure she heard me. Seeing her like this tore me appart and knowing she would die any minute, leaving me in this world all alone, was just too much. I'm fourteen, I can't take care of myself yet and no way I'm living with compleate strangers! I took her hand, hoping she'd fell less alone.
"I.. I'm sorry.." my mom said and then she was gone. I knew she was gone, even though it looked like she was sleeping. I could feel it in my body; I was alone. I let go of her hand and started to cry. I took my things and walked out of the hospital. I stood at the busstop and waited for the bus to come so I could come home and pack both mine and my moms stuff. When the bus came I had stoped crying. When I got home the house seemed emptier than ever. Maybe because I now knew there was no chance mom would ever come back. I sat down on the couch, going through the photoalbums that we had. There was pictures of my mom and dad, my twin sister and my grandparents. They were all gone now, they had all left me alone in this world. When I took out a picture of my parents at their weddingday I saw that there was another picture behind it. It was my mom when she was young, with a guy. He had long, black hair and hazel eyes. I thought I recognized him, but I couldnt tell from where. I turned it over to see if mom had written something on the back.
/ Me and Gerard at our threeyear annoversery/I read it over and over again and then looked at the picture again. It couldn't be.. No, that's impossible. My mom and Gerard Way..? No, It couldnt be.. Could it? Then I saw that my mom was pregnant on the picture.
"Oh my God!" I exclaimed and dropped the picture. So Gerard Way is my real dad..? I can't belive it. This just isn't happening. I have to contact him in some way, I have to tell him I exist. I have to tell him he's got a kid. But how?
The phone ringing snapped me out of my thoughts.
"Hello?" I answered, my voice was shaky. First there was no answer, then I heard someone say something in the background. Then whoever it was hung up. I sighed and walked up to my room, I had to pack my things. First thing I did was to take down all my posters, most of them of My Chemical Romance. When I was done with that I took out a suitcase from under the bed and packed my clothes. Since I had a too big suitcase I dicided to put the photoalbums in there too, but I put the picture of mom and Gerard in my pocket. Why didn't mom told me this earlier? Was she ashamed, or just scared? I had so many questions with no answers. At least now I knew why my mom said me and Haylie had our dads eyes. We both had hazel eyes; mom had green and the man I've always thought of as my dad had blue. Our hair was also different from moms and dads; we both had brown hair, mom had red hair and dad was blonde. Not that it matters now, they were all gone. My dad and sister died in a carcrash three years ago and now cancer had taken my mom. I started to cry again. The rest of the day was like in a mist, I don't remember anything. A woman from social services came to pick me up and drive me to my new 'home' as soon as they found out my mom was dead. She said that everything's gonna be fine and that I would love my new family.
Sign up to rate and review this story