Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 5

by MCRANDFOBLover 1 review

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-03 - Updated: 2007-04-03 - 660 words

0Unrated
I woke up around noon and took a shower. I still couldn't belive what had happened last night. But I'm a Way. Nadia Way. Sounds pretty good when you think about it. I got dressed and walked down into the kitchen, I was starving!
"Who's Gerard?" Sandi asked when I entered tha kitchen. She sat at the table with a cup of coffe infron of her.
"What?" I was confused.
"A Gerard called and wanted to talk to you while you were in the shower."
"Oh, Gerard.. Yeah, it was Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance.."
"Why does he have our phonenumber?"
"Because I gave it to him.."
"Why?"
"Because he's my dad.." I said and put two slices of bread in the toaster. It took a while for Sandi to realize what I just said.
"Oh my god.. That's great!"
"What's great?" Dan asked as he walked into the kitchen, rubbing his eyes sleepingly.
"I have found my dad.." I said and smiled.
"Really? Who is it?"
"Gerard Way." I said as my slices of bread popped uot from the toaster. I took them, poured myself a glass of juice and walked up to my room.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!!" I heard Dan yell when I closed my door. I giggled, Dan is pretty slow in the mornings. I had just finished my breakfast when the phone rang.
"Nadia, phone for you!" Winter yelled from downstaris. I hurried downnstairs where we have our only phone. "It's Gerard..?" she said as she handed me the phone.
"Hello?" I said and shooed Winter away.
"Hey, Nadia. It's me."
"Hi, dad!" I said, though it felt a bit weird to call him 'dad'.
"Nads, I was thinking.. I hate to leave you so soon, but I have a tour and you have school but when the tour is over would you like to come to Belville with me?"
"Yeah, sure! It kinda sucks to leave Mary, but we can keep in touch via email and we can call eatchother.."
"Okay, great. Fuck, I still can't belive you're my daughter.. I mean, I knew Tina was pregnant but I just never thought I'd meet you after we broke up.."
"What happened between you and mom really?"
"We had a fight and she broke it off.." I could hear he didn't wanted to talk about it.
"Okay.. Can I talk to uncle Mikey for a while?" I asked and giggled.
"Yeah sure.. Wait a sec.." I heard Gerard call for Mikey. I giggled, because I heard dad say 'My spoiled brat of daughter wanna talk to her beloved uncle..' as he handed the phone to Mikey.
"What's up, Nads?" he asked laughing.
"Do you know what happened between mom and dad?" It felt a lot more natural to call Gerard 'dad' now. Don't know why, guess I got used to it.
"All I know is that he came home one day all destroyed and sad, saying that they'd broken up. He didn't say why though.."
"Okay.. Thanks anyway.." I sighed. "But I have to go now, Winter is showing me she needs the phone.."
"Okay, bye Nads."
"Bye.."
I hung up and Winter looked at me, curiosity in her eyes. "Who the hell was that?!"
"My dad.."
"And you met him how..?"
"I met him at the concert yesterday.."
"Do you know how dangerous that is?! He could just be some pedofile!"
"Hey Winter, calm down! I know for sure he's my dad and he is not a pedofile. His name is Gerard Way, he is the leadsinger of My Chemical Romance.."
".. Wait, did I hear that right? Gerard Way's your dad?!"
"Yeah.. Now I just wanna go back to my room, I have homework left to do.." I walked up to my room and locked the door. Okay, I didn't get that much information about why mom and dad broke up, but I have a feeling dad will tell me when he's ready.
Sign up to rate and review this story