Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 6

by MCRANDFOBLover 3 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-18 - Updated: 2007-04-18 - 529 words

1Original
A/N: Don't, please, call me stupid or somethin like that, I do NOT live in the US so I have no idea whatsoever about train..things.. O.o Just so u know.. :S

A couple of months later school ended. Hooray, I can now move from this shithole and go live with my dad.
"I am so sad that you're leaving me in this shithole!" Mary said from where she sat on my bed watching me pack.
"Yeah, I know but I have my dad in Jersey, no here.." I said and smiled inwardly. I haven't told her who my dad is yet. My new cellphone rang. I knew it was dad since the phone started to play 'I Don't Love You', my alltime fave MCR song.
"Hey, dad. 'Sup?" I asked, trying to copy uncle Mikey.
He laughed. "Not much.. I was just calling to see how you are doing.."
"I'm okay, I'm packing my things now.." Mary looked curious. She signed to me in that Mary- type of way she always does. Now she wanted to put him on speakerphone. "I have a friend here, is it okay if I put you on speaker?"
"Uhm.. Okay..?"
I put Gerard on speaker. "Dad, you hear me..?" I asked, not sure if I'd pressed the right button.
"Yeah, loud and clear. I would put you on speaker too, but the guys are here."
I laughed, if it was for what dad said or for the expression on Marys face when she heard Gerard Ways voice on the other end of the phone I don't know.
"You gotta be fucking kidding me?!!" she mouthed and I shook my head. "GERARD FUCKING WAY IS YOUR DAD?!!!!!" she yelled, compleatly forgetting I had him on speaker.
"Yeah, I am." dad laughed. "You haven't told her, have you?" he asked me.
"Well... No, not really.."
"Shit, I have to go.. But I'll call you later tonight, okay?"
"Okay.. Bye dad, love you."
"Love you too.." We hung up.
"GERARD FUCKING WAY IS YOUR DAD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Mary yelled and jumped up and down. I laughed.
"Yeah, he is.. Is that a problem to you?" I asked, needing to be sure.
"No, not at all.. You're still my best friend. I just wish you could've fucking told me this before!!"
"Well, I wasn't sure if you'd tell anybody, and I don't want this comming out, okay?"
"I won't tell anyone, I promise! Think you could get me an autograph?"
I laughed, I knew she'd ask that. "I'll see what I can do." Mary shrieked.
~*~
I finished packing, Mary left since it was getting lade and I sat in the livingroom, watching TV with Sandi, Winter and Dan. Then the familiar tune of 'I Don't Love You' filled the room. I exused myself and walked into the kitchen so I wouldn't be disturbed.
"What's up, dad?" I asked and smiled. It came so natural calling him 'dad' now.
"So, the train leaves at ten and you'll be here..?"
"I'll arrive at eleven somethin.. I think.." I answered smiling. He seemed so nervous. I was going to New Jersey tonight; I was going to my new home.
Sign up to rate and review this story