Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You'll Never Be Alone Again

Chapter 7

by MCRANDFOBLover 0 reviews

..

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-19 - Updated: 2007-04-19 - 578 words

0Unrated
I sat on the train, being extreamly nervous. But who wouldn't? I listened to my iPod, whitch mostly had My Chemical Romance songs. In the middle of Dead! my phone rang. Dad again. Not that I don't love him or something like that, it's just the fact that he's called like four times today allready!
"'Sup dad?" I said and smiled.
"You're on the train now, right?" he asked.
"Yeah, I am.."
"Great! So we'll come and pic you up at the trainstation."
"Okay. You know, I can bearly hear you.. But I'll see youin a while.."
"Yeah, okay.. Bye Nads."
"Bye dad." I said and hung up. The girl sitting next to me smiled.
"You like My Chem too?" she asked. She looked about my age.
"Yeah, you can say that.."
"Who do you think is the hottest of 'em?"
"I don't know.." I mumbeled and looked down at my shoes. She started talking about how hot Gerard is, how cute Mikey is and how awsome the others are. I tried not to laugh. A year ago I would agree with every word she said, but not now. You would feel wierd too if someone talks about your dad and uncle like that! Not that she knows that I'm a Way, but still.. After a while I had to get off. I said bye to the girl (who was named Ana and was 15 years old), took my stuff and walked off the train. Now I knew why dad wanted me to take the latest train I could. There was little to no people here now. I walked to the front of the trainstation and spotted dad. Well, I think it was dad, he had his hood up. He spotted me and smiled. I walked up to him, handing him the bags so he could put them in the trunk of the car. Then he hugged me, tightly.
"Hey dad, I'm happy to see you too, but please don't sufficate me!" I said and laughed.
"But I haven't seen you in months!!"
"I know and I've missed you too!" I got in the backseat of the car and dad jumped in the front.
"Hi uncle Mikey!"
"Hey Nads." he said from the drivers seat as he started the car. "How was the trainride?"
"Okay.. I sat next to this girl who wouldn't stop talking about how hot dad is!" Dad laughed, he still had the hood up.
"Oh, really? What'd she said about me?"
"Ugh.. Well, she thought you were cute.."
"Just cute? And he gets 'hot'?" he said gesturing in dads direction. "Damn.."
The rest of the ride was relativly quiet. Dad was up to something, I knew it. Don't know what, but there was something he wasn't telling me. I was so tired from all the packing, saying goodbye and all the traveling so I fell asleep.
When I woke up the next morning I was in what I figured was dads room. I heard voices from upstairs and walked into the kitchen. Dad sat at the kitchen table with uncle Mikey and a blonde, oler woman who I figured was grandma.
"Hey, you're up!" dad said when he saw me. Grandma stood up and gave me a hug.
"Oh my go, you look just like your dad!" she said as she let me go.
"Ma, don't scare her!" dad said. "Nads, this is your grandma.."
"Thanks, I guessed that." I said with a soft laugh.
Sign up to rate and review this story