Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Come On Angel, Don't You Cry

Chapter 13

by keepxonxscreaming 4 reviews

Megan, a bulimic girl who believes she is unloveable, falls in love with Frank Iero

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 841 words

2Original
When they arrived back in New Jersey, the three of them went into Frank's house.
"Mum!" Frank called when they walked inside.
"Yes honey?" His mother came down the stairs to talk to him "Oh hey Megan and hello..?"
"Candy" Candy said "Well, Candice, but it's now Candy"
"Candy.." Linda repeated "I like that"
"Thank you" She smiled
"Yeah, mum. Can Megan stay here? She can't go home"
"Sure sweetheart. Oh and how are your stitches coming along?"
Megan looked down "Erm, I took them out myself.."
"How did it go? Can I have a look?"
Megan held out her arm and Linda surveyed it. It was slightly swollen, but really read.
"Jesus" Frank muttered
"Frank!" Linda warned her son "I think it's slightly infected. But not too bad. You're lucky. Most people who probably get bad infections. But yours could be sorted out by a bit of cream for a week or two"
"Okay"

The twoo girls and Frank decided they should go over to Gerard's to check if it was okay that Candy could stay.
Frank slipped his arm around Megan's waist as they walked to the Way house hold and Megan slipd hers around his waist and hugged him tight. She had never felt this way before and Frank could honestly say that he had never felt so strongly for anyone either.

When they reached Gerard and Mikey's house they walked in. As usual their parents were out, the door was unlocked and there was music blasting from Gerard's basement/bedroom.

"Gee, Mikey, Ray, Bob! Look who I found!" Frank shouted as the three of them entered Gerard's room.
"Who?" They all said, not bothering to turn around.
"MEGAN AND CANDY!"
"You brought us Candy? Oh, I love you Frankie! Where is it?" Gerard squeeled from his bed, not noticing the girl standing next to Frank and Megan.
"Dude, I didn't get you Candy. I got you a girl named Candy"
"Oh right. I knew that.." Gerard said, then noticed her "Hi! I'm Gerard, call me Gee" He bounded off his bed and hugged Candy
Then turned back to Megan and Frank and yelled "MEG! GOOD TO HAVE YA BACK" and hugged her
"Good to be back" Megan barely breathed from her bear hug Gerard had her in.
"Jeeze, you need to gain some weight" Gerard said and turned around and went back to his bed.

"Gee?" Frank said as the seven of them sat on Gerard's bed watching a film.
"Yeah?"
"Can Candy stay with you? She has no where to go?" This caused Candy to suddenly find interest in her fingers and she started playing with them. She didn't want to be a burder.
"Of course" Gerard beamed and hugged Candy. He sniffed her and wrinkled his nose "Ew, Cand. You need a shower. You smell fuuuuuuuunny"
"Thank! I guess that's what you get for living on the streets of New York for a year."
"A year! Fucking hell"

When Megan, Frank, Ray and Bob had gone home and Mikey had gone upstairs to his room, Gerard said "You go have a shower and I'll go get you a pillow and a blanket" whilst pulling out the spare matress from under his bed.
"Okay" and she walked into the bathroom.

When Gerard got back with the blanket and pillow he made he bed for her, then got changed into his boxers and got into his own bed.
When Candy came back out ofthe bathroom, she was only in a towel which cause Gerard's eyes to nearly pop out of their sockets
"Erm, I have no clothes.." Candy said nervously
"Oh" He gulped "You can borrow some of mine"
He got out a plain black t-shirt and some pyjamma pants and handed them to her
"Thank" she said and Gerard blushed.


"What is it you don't like about your body Midge?" Frank asked as he and Megan lay close in his bed
"My stomachs too big, my hips are too big, my boobs are too big, my legs are too big, my arms are too big, my-"
"None of those are too big. They're all too small. You can see your boned Megan. It's not healthy."
"You're saying that my breasts aretoo small?" Asked Megan, avoiding the subject of her being too skinny.
"No, you're breasts are fine babe. But you need to put on weight."
"What if I don't want to? What if I want to lose weight?"
"I'm scared that if you do lose more weight, you'll end up dead. Is that what you want?"
Megan thought for a while, then replied with a shaky "N-no. I don't want to die Frankie. I'm too young to die. Help me Frank."
"Of course" Frank reassured her, kissing her forehead "of course"

"Frankie?" she said as tears leaked out of her eyes.
"Mm?" Frank replied, stroking her cheek with his thumb.
"I think- I think I love you"
"I know I love you" Frank confessed as he held Megan close as she cried herself to sleep.


-------------------
feedback?
Sign up to rate and review this story