Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I Wish You Away

A/N

by haleyxhomicide 2 reviews

Yes, another one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-04 - 237 words

0Unrated
Ok, so I know that you guys think I have abandoned you, but alas! My computer took longer to fix then I anticipated, therefore, I couldn't update! But,I got my computer back today!! So, never fear, I am going to start anther chapter tonight and hopefully get it up by tomorrow night. I have been working alot, making lots of money though, which is rad. But, the point I am trying to make is, I have been very busy lately, and I remain that way. I have to work the weekend, which is thorougly gayyyy. But, I promise, you guys will have at least two chapters if not more by sunday. I CYBER PINKY PROMISE!!! But, for my You Make My Heart Burn And My Mouth Foam readers, I had a chapter all typed up and my computer crashed before I could publish it. Thankfully, none of my data was destroyed while the good ol' Geek Squad repaired my fucking stupid computer, so I have that chapter I am getting ready to publish. So read that in the meantime.

I promise to write a good chapter, no matter what my darling SafeFromRobotsDAMN says, I havn't been happy with the last two chapters, but they will be better now that I have had a break from the story.
Anyway, I am farely longwinded as you guys can see, so I am going to end this note HERE!
Sign up to rate and review this story