Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I Wish You Away

Free Love.

by haleyxhomicide 7 reviews

*sigh*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-03-25 - Updated: 2007-03-26 - 1518 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14.

Hotel rooms always made me feel insecure and incredibley vulnerable to anything remotly unlucky. This hotel wasn't any exception, and as Gerard pounded on the door of my hotel room, I sat on the floor, wondering how long he was going to continue to fucked up the woodwork.
He was yelling random apologies, which I returned with an invisible eye roll.
The banging on my door stopped, and the sound of Gerard's body sliding down it, sounded in my ears. Why were those damn doors so paper thin?

"Frank?" Gerard's voice now sounded desperate, "Frank, listen to me, you can hate me all you want, but I didn't tell you for your own good. For the good of the band."
I glared at the door as if it were Gerard himself standing there, and hopped off the bed, opening the door and making Gerard fall back on my shoes, in which case I quickly pulled back.
"My own good? Oh, Gerard, you really are a stupid bastard aren't you?"

His hands were at his sides, and he stared at me like a child being scolded by his mother.
I rolled my eyes and braced myself against the white frame of my door, "Go get Lilana."

Gerard's eyes widend and his mouth fell, agaped. "Wa--why?" his voice shaky and nervous, unknowing of my intentions. I was rolling in the power I had over him, the fear in his eyes, the hurt.
"Just fucking do it Way." I slammed the door in his face and listend to his footsteps descend away from my door.

I dug through my small refrigerator and pulled out a small bottle of vodka, turning it up and squinting at the powerful punch it layed on my mouth.
I screwed the lid back at the sound of a soft knock on my door.
Behind the door, stood Lilana, knees together like an emo kid on myspace, and wringing her small unmanicured hands.

"Come on." It wasn't an offer, it was a command. I was tired of everyone's bullshit, so I had already decided to take control over this.
Lilana was my first step and I made it obvious that I was watching her as she walked to the opposite side of the room, taking a seat on the edge of the bed and looking at me awkwardly.
"So, um, Frank, what-uh, what did you want to talk to me about?" Her eyes followed me as I slowly pased the room and eventually ended up sitting next to her on the flowerly bedspread.

I moved my face close to hers, feeling her quickend breath on my face and taking her scent. Lavender.
"I just, wanted to talk to you, about." I rubbed my nose on hers and watched as she closed her eyes, trying not to let out a sigh.
She loved what I was doing to her, but was trying so hard to hide her pleasure from me. I smiled and continued, "About Bob."

Her eyes remained closed as I ran my hand up and down her arms and thighs.
"What." reluctent yet relieved sigh "what about him?"

I moved my hands to her delicated face and played with the features I had been longing to touch for so long, thanking God for my sudden bravery.
"I loved him, you know. He was my best friend, and I miss him." I tried my best to keep my voice calm and steady, to keep my power over her.

"Oh, I know you did." Still keeping her eyes shut and opening her mouth slightly as I ran my fingers over her lips.
"So did Jamia. She loved him, more than she loved me."

Lilana's eyes shot open, her mouth opening to speak. I quickly covered her words with my mouth and sucked every comment right out of her throat.
At first, it was just me, but eventually, she gave in and joined my tongue in the dance inside our mouths. She moaned and fell back on the bed, inviting me to crawl on top of her and feel the warmth inside of her mouth. I ran my hands up alongside her baby blue Taking Back Sunday t-shirt and then down to her stripedy shorts, collection my hand underneath them to play with her panty line.

Lilana arched her back to allow me easier access to her womanhood that I was quickly inching towards.
Our lips remained viciously attached as I played inside her, earning a sharp inhale and continuous moans from her lips.

"Frank, wait, we can't" I silenced her as my fingers deepend inside her, causing tiny shivers and convulsions to inch all over her body.
"Frank, not really, we can't, I just." I tried to silence her with my mouth again, but she turned her head and let a tiny tear slide down her cheek and onto the slightly messed up bedspread.

"What?" I asked, a little more harshly than I meant.
Lilana covered her face with her hand and sobbed beneath me.
I groaned, no pity in my voice and stood up, hovering over her and suddenly seeing that neon jackass sign flash above my head again.

My features softend and I knelt down in front of her, gently taking her into my arms.
"What's happening Frank?" She asked, nuzzling up to my chest and exhaling.
I sighed heavily and stroked her soft hair, " I have no idea Lil."

"Well, well, well!!" Lilana and I jumped apart and looked over towards the door, where a sacrastic Jamia was standing with her hands on her hips. Not a good sign.
"Look what we have here." She circled poor Lilana like a buzzard over a dead animal.

I gritted my teeth, "Jamia, stay out of this, don't be a hypocrite."
She smiled and shoved my shoulder roughly with her hand, "Don't worry Frankie, we're even."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Even???
Lilana looked terrified under Jamia's gaze, and frankly, -no pun intended- I would have been too.

Jamia got deathly close to poor Lilana's face and sneered, "Who do you think you are, you little bitch. Marching in here and taking Bob's place, and then, trying to steal my man?"
Lilana leaned back away from Jamia's face, "Look, Jamia, it just happend, and as I understand, you weren't exactly faithful to Frank." SLAP.
Jamia's breathing increased as Lilana's hand flew to the now red spot on her face. I froze in my spot, unaware of how to react, or if I should even breathe anymore.
SLAP.

Oh my God, Jamia stop!!! I wanted to scream at her so badly, but my tongue twisted itself in knots, enabling me to say a word.
Lilana let a tear fall down her cheek and stopped nursing the redness on her face.

"Jamia, leave." Was all I managed to say, and watched her turn heels out the door.
The room was deadly silent, and my feet were still firmly planted in the floor.

"Are you ok?" I put a gentle, friendly shoulder on Lilana's shoulder, expecting a hug, or a cry or anything. Instead, Lilana grabbed my face and forced our lips together, so violently, we both fell back on the bed, viciously attacking at each other's clothing.
Between all our sweat and tears and clothing flying everywhere, neither of us knew what we were doing by the time I entered her.
Not a word was spoken during our intense moments of pleasure that seemed to come in waves against our pressed bodies.

I hovered over her, trying to see past her glazy eyes and into her brain, wondering what the hell she was thinking.
Lilana smiled weakly and pushed me off of her, sitting up and letting sheat slide off of her body, showing her bare back, which sent shivers up my spine.

"I'm sorry Frank." She sobbed quietly and took a swig from the little glass bottle beside my bed.
I climbed over the moutain of white cotten and situated myself beside her, gathering my hands in my lap, waiting for the silence between us to break at any moment.

She looked over at me and smiled through her tears, "Well, thanks, I gotta go." Lilana stood up and clumisly put on her clothes and headed for the door.
"Thanks? What am I? Your hooker?" I chased her to the door and held it shut, so she couldn't leave. I wanted an explanation for the insanity that just came out of her mouth.

"Frank, I don't want to talk about it, please." The door slammed in my face, taking all my sanity with the it.

Ok, so I know I promised this one would be better, but seems like I'm still stuck.
So, I PROMISE, the next one actually will be better.
I just gotta get some brain juice flowing.
Also, I'm taking my computer in for repare in a few days, so no updates for a little while.
Hang in there.
Hopefully, I'll be able tp upate this weekend.
But, I'm not taking it in till' Wednesday, so Ya kno.
Anways, rate and shit.
:)
Sign up to rate and review this story