Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > And I Wish You Away

Friends, Lies and meatloaf?

by haleyxhomicide 7 reviews

Told you I listend to alot of Fall Out Boy while writing this story....no one ever believes me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2007-03-24 - Updated: 2007-03-25 - 1281 words

0Unrated
Chapter 13.

Some moments in our lives, can define who we become in the future, our triumphs and failures, secrets and bruises, all bottled into one moment, has the potential, to make us, or break us.
An integral point in anyones life, might be the moment when you become a mother or a father, the moment you say your 'I do's' to the one you were destined to be with eternally, watching your grandfather die in his hospital bed, or listening to your child, say their first word.

Unfortunatly for me, the most integral moment in my life, wasn't anything to be bragging about. Imagine, finding yourself once again soaked in the rain, which is beating down on your face, making it hard to comprehend where you are, right after your fiance' tells you, she is in love with your deceased best friend. That could mean a pretty shitty night for anyone, sucks for me, that this night, was mine.

***
I was running, from what, I don't know. My life maybe, or that horrid bitch sitting in a hallway of brick, crying her eyes out. At first glance, you might think she was crying because I left; but the tone of her wretched little voice told me otherwise.
"I loved him" She said, bitterness dripping off her tongue as she spoke, "Ever since I first saw him, I-I, I don't know Frank. I'm so sorry" She glanced up at me from her spot on the cold floor, eyes glistening with tears.
I sighed and ran my hand down the wall, not wanting to hear whatever she had to say, my heart was bruised enough.

"We, I mean, I-I," She was choking on her own words like a little kid tripping over his own feet, "I told him, and"

I turned around, my face intense with rage, "And what? You cheated on me? With my best friend, is that it???"
She stood to her feet, gasping for air and sobbing, "No Frank!! He didn't, I mean I didn't...he loved me and I loved him, I tried to kiss him, but he wouldn't let me. He pushed me away Frank!!"
I glared at her, "Why?" Stupid question.

She scoffed, SCOFFED!! She fuckin' scoffed!! "Because he loved you, Frank, you were his best friend and he didn't want to hurt you. He was a good person." The space between us fell silent again, only our breathing and Jamia's quiet sniffles colored the thick air floating around us, no, surrounding us, choking us.

I ran my hand through my short hair and let my eyes go wide, "I gotta get out of here." I tripped over my feet and ignored her screams as I ran down the hallway and out into the cold, wet England weather.

It's funny how I find myself in situations that seem to make no sense, or completely disfigure my life in some absurd way.
For some odd reason, that little song, Finn, by Tori Amos came into my head, reminding me of how Jamia used to play it when she thought I wasn't home.
I suppose the slight moaning drizzle of the rain, reminded me of the soft moans Tori expressed in that little song.
The reminder of it, made me want nothing more, than for Jamia to be walking beside me, under the dusty London sky.

I looked up and saw a black taxi coming towards me, so I whistled and climbed in, once it had stopped for me.
The sky continued to drizzle, as I mumbled my destination address to the driver, who found it neccessary to inform me of everything going on in his life. His daughter graduating highschool next week, which he quickly invited me too. I mumbled a decline as he proceeded to tell me of his wife's famous meatloaf and how much he would love some right there and then.

The hotel building apeared outside my window, the car jolted to a stop. I threw some money at the cab driver and tripped over my feet as I stumbled out onto the sidewalk and into the hotel.
The bellhop opened the door for me and greeted me as 'Mr Iero', asking me how my evening was.
"Fine." I didn't mean to sound so rude, but I was in no mood for questions, suddenly feeling sorry for my friendly cab driver.

My feet dragged beneath me on the bergundy carpet as I walked towards the elevator and collapsed once inside. I let my breathing die down, wondering why it was so heavy in the firstplace, seeing as I hadn't done anything that was in any way over exserting. My feet looked funny and awkward up againts the smooth, grey metal of the elevator door, so much, that I pulled them towards me, placing my knees against my chest.
This position, made me feel like a child, so I crossed my legs underneath me, making that feeling grow even more.

Completely disgusted with myself, I let my legs do whatever they wanted, which was flop underneath me in a very uncomfortable manor. I thanked God under my breathe when the elevator door dinged and opened for my exit.
I hobbled to my feet and dragged myself back out into the hall and began to walk to my room, when I heard commotion in Gerard's room, as I passed by.
Commotion in his room wasn't very uncommon, everyone hung out in there, he always the one people wanted to hang with; go figure.

Out of mere curiosity, I pressed my ear to the door, to see if I could maybe catch at least who was in there, and maybe what they were talking about.
I identifed Mikey right away, and then Jamia and Gerard. Jamia was yelling and Gerard was trying his best to calm her down.

"Did you tell him we all knew?" Gerard said.
Silence penetrated the air a bit before Jamia's voice cluttered it up once again.
"No, he thinks Bob and I are the only ones that knew."

What??!?!?! Everyone! Everyone but me, knew that my fiance' was in love with my best friend? Jesus christ, I have wonderful friends.
I pressed my ear as firm as I could against the door.
"Jamia, look, let's just not relay anything else to Frank, ok???" Gerard said, obviously terrifed of my knowledge of him knowing everything I didn't, that I should have known.
"Yeah, whatever Gerard, go ahead, keep it from him, but don't go complaining to me when he finds out and hates your ass!!"

I heard her heavy footsteps aproach the door, but I was far too much in shock to have enough sense to move before she opened the door and stood looking at me like a deer caught in headlights.
"Jamia, just go." Gerard came to shoo her away, but froze in his spot once his eyes landed on me.

Jamia just stood there, with a stupid, shocked, and scared shitless expression on her face.
Gerard ran his hands through his hair and sighed, "Frank, look man, I can explain."

I had nothing to say to him at that point, I turned my heels and ran towards my room, slamming the door behind me, with Gerard's footsteps heavy behind me.

OK, so I am fully aware that this chapter sucked more than a hooker on duty, BUT, I'm having a hard time coming up with stuff. So bare with me.
I am trying, believe it or not.
The next chapter should be more of a chapter and less filler.
Rate and Review anways.
I love all of you little shits for reading and reviewing and rating and all that good stuff. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story