Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Jamia Arrives

by mcr_lover103 1 review

Jamia arrives at the hotel

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-04 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 535 words

0Unrated
Roxanne woke up again and got dressed after taking a shower. She found Bob sitting on the couch. She wondered why he was up but she didn't feel like asking. Roxanne soon found that almost everyone was up, even Gerard. This turn of events with Jamia had caused a change in the guys. She wondered why it was like this. Roxanne decided she had to find out.

Frank was anxiously awaiting the arrival of Jamia. Roxanne had an uneasy feeling about this. She didn't say anything, but she knew all the other guys except Frank felt the same way. So when Jamia arrived around 10am, they had a knot in their stomachs. Jamia was looking, well lovely, she wore all black, but wore it in such a manner that made it look extremely elegant. Jamia had on a smile which Roxanne oddly suspected was fake. When Jamia saw Frank she went to go him a kiss.

"Oh sweetheart its so great to be together again", Jamia announced, putting emphasise on the word together.

"I know", Frank replied, giving her a hug. Jamia now turned to face the five faces watching the couple.

"Hello all of you guys - Mikey, Ray, Gerard, Bob, Roxanne", Jamia said happily, giving each person a hug. Each of them remained stiff as Jamia quickly wrapped her arms around them.

Frank and Jamia now went off to Frank's bedroom to talk. Thats what they hoped they were doing anyway. Roxanne and the rest of the guys sat down on the couch and the floor. Silence swept over the hotel room. They really had nothing to do. The band had a concert tomorrow but My Chem would never need a practice run. They were musical geniuses.

"Well...tomorrow we're going to Germany", Bob said to break the silence, his head resting on his hand supported by the couch.

"Yea, that'll be fun", added Roxanne, "I haven't been there yet and it sounds really nice there"

"It is. Plus the accents of some of those fans are fun", Mikey playfully replied. He looked down at Gerard who was sitting on the floor with Roxanne.

"And the awesome shopping areas," Ray said, "Sorry if that came off really weird". He looked at Gerard sitting opposite of him.

"You know we are talkin about crap?" Gerard said as the room grew quiet, "Lets go do something while the two fuck each other or whatever"

They all got up and went towards the door. It didn't matter where they were going. Its just that they wanted to have something to actually do. Gerard gave Roxanne a quick kiss. Bob called someone on the phone and soon a car was waiting for them outside. Roxanne gave Bob a puzzled look and he knew what she wanted to know.

"I arranged for a little fun at a club. Not too many people, so it will be awesome. I promise", Bob said sweetly to her as a joke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sorry its a bit of a filler but I can't just jump to all the action. Keep reading. It will be good I promise.If theres something you really want to see in here, just send me a comment with the suggestion)
Sign up to rate and review this story