Categories > Original > Drama > Double Negative

Prologue

by Kalle 0 reviews

This is a story. Its about adults so i found it a bit harder to write but i hope you like it!

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 319 words

0Unrated
Prologue .
2 Months Earlier

A man stalked through the streets of Dallas. He crept through alleyways and through small cramped car parks. Always avoiding the sight of the local police force. His target had done the same every day. Walk out the office, cut across the park and walk down the street to the apartment block. It wasn't posh, but it wasn't exactly scabby. Once he got to the apartment block he opened the door and walked up to the third floor. Everyday the target did this he never noticed the shadowed figure in the public car park watching him.

The man saw his target walking out of the office block. The man had a perfect view of his target from the roof. He had set up his sniper rifle fifteen minutes before hand in case the man was leaving early. Through the small telescope the man saw his target cross the road into the large park. The telescope also had digital zoom, which he would use in the apartment block.
The man thought about why he was about to kill this man. This innocent man. He had no reason. He had taken orders, as always. He was already on the run. His technique was stupid. Everytime he messed it up. The police had is DNA and were looking for him right this minute. He had committed so many crimes, just like his brother had said; he should be in jail by now. He was only 27 and already he was going to go to jail for life, no, Death. He would be killed, most likely the gas chamber or electric chair. Unless. No, he shook the thought away. He could never do that...

Across the park David Cresfield opened the door to his apartment block. As he was walking up the stairs he heard a loud crack from the other building. He didn't turn around. The bullet didn't let him.
Sign up to rate and review this story