Categories > Original > Drama > Double Negative

Chapter 1

by Kalle 0 reviews

Heres the first chapter

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 200 words

0Unrated
Chapter 1 .
Present Day

Jonathan Cleamore was startled by the sudden beep off his pager.
Why! I'm on a date! He thought.
"I'm so sorry!" he said stiffly "I have to go. I'll call you later!"
He got up and kissed his girlfriend, Suzie, on the cheek.
"It's fine. I think a dead person is more important than me!" She said in sick humour.

Jonathon, or Jon, jumped out his car and strode confidently into the house.
"Right folks, now we are all here" the man looked at Jon "We can begin"
The team of forensics scattered around the house. Jon grabbed his tools and walked up to the body. Instantly he recognised the cause of death. Two bullets to the head. Carefully he prised the bullets out and slipped them into an evidence bag. After he took DNA samples off of the victim he took a couple of hair samples off the floor, fingerprints off a cabinet and skin from under the victim's nails.
Why would there be skin under the victim's nails? Jon thought. If the murder weapon was a gun why chance a struggle, which there was. It was as if the murderer had wanted to be found.
Sign up to rate and review this story