Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!!

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

oO Griffen's back! *squints eyes and raises an eyebrow* schwaaaa...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-05 - Updated: 2007-04-05 - 1646 words

0Unrated
DANICA'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i was in the living room with Gerard...

'hey' he said in between sips of coffee.

'heya' i said, kissing him. 'you have coffee breath'

'yeah' he said, taking a breath. 'that's me: good old Coffee Breath'

i laughed. i was so happy to finally have him in my life. i placed my hand on his chest and we started kissing again.

Mikey and Harley came into the room.

'c'mon, you two lovebirds. we have a gig today. we need to get to sound check' Mikey said.

'it's three. the concert doesn't start until five. we'll get going in thirty minutes' Gerard implied.

'fine' he said.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i started kissing Harley. she smiled and kissed back.

'now that you're happy' i said to her. 'i've got something to tell you'

'what is it, sweetie? something wrong?'

'you remember Griffen?'

'no, why i don't' i could hear sarcasm in her voice.

'well, he's part of the sound check crew. he quit his job at Starbucks'

'and?'

'what do you mean /and/? don't you feel threatened?'

'i'm a big girl, Mikey. i think i can take care of myself. now, if you don't have anything else to say, i'm going to get some Doritos'

'aren't you the least bit scared?'

'sure i am. but while you're performing, what am i supposed to do? be brave. besides, i was hoping we could become at least friends. and if that doesn't happen, remember, i didn't take wrestling for one college season for no reason'

'you took wrestling?'

'they saw me beating up a guy because he didn't like my taste in music. Coach McDunley told me to join'

'tough chick, you are' i started kissing her more. i cradled her hair. it was silky straight. 'well, i'll beat him up if he lays a finger on you'

.

'good luck!' Natalie yelled after Frank.

'hon, chill your bones. we're still in sound check' he kissed her on the cheek.

'we're going to grab a bite' Danica said. 'you want anything?'

'just get me a bag of Cheese Doodles. i'm not too hungry'

i sat down on the floor. so bored...

'hmmm, where's Mikes?' i asked myself quietly while walking around.

i finally found him. he was backstage. i decided hide myself in a curtain.

i saw him grabbing a silhouette (sp? w/e) by the collar of his shirt and raising it.

'and if you ever hurt Harley, i swear, i will make sure you don't live to see the next day'

i saw shadow-dude smirking. 'why do you care what i do to your precioius girlfriend? if she chooses to do something, then you have no authority to stop her. she can make choices for herself, you know'

'because i know you're going to force her into something, Griffen. you always did. you're going to bend her and twist her like a licorice whip until she breaks. and i can't stand to see the one person that matters the world to me be in a situation she doesn't want to be in, just because the opposing person is a dirty, harrassing pervert'

i smiled. i wanted to leap into his arms. no, Harley i said to myself. he doesn't know you're here.

he let go of Griffen's shirt and went on stage.

i went to their dressing room. Griffen was chilling on the couch. 'shit, Griffen, what are you doing here?'

'they don't know i'm here, and they don't have to know, now do they?' he said. i backed up, causing me to bump into the table. my hand fell on something, but i didn't want to know what. i just wanted him to get out. he was sounding funny.

he pushed me against a wall and started kissing me. 'get offa me and stop kissing me, freak!' i yelled. he locked the door and stood in front of it. 'we don't have to yell' he said.

'just stop trying to do this to me!' he started kissing me again, and trying to get up my shirt. bad day to wear a sweatshirt, causing me not to wear a bra. i stopped him. 'sicko! don't try to get up my shirt ever. again.'

he kicked my ankle. 'i'm gonna do whatever i want'

'ow!' i yelled. 'stop hurting me!'

i felt like our voices were amplified. smartass i thought to myself. that thing my hand landed on was the PA system. i looked around for the mic. i didn't want to get in the way. i would just have to fend for myself. like i did after my dad died, and my mom started to suddenly hate me.

i found it. 'sorry!' i said into it 'don't worry, i can take care of this' tears were streaming down my eyes as i was saying it. i felt like i was suddenly powerless. i pushed the 'off' button on the PA system.

'stop it' i yelled at Griffen, still holding the now off mic. 'don't touch me ever again. i hoped we could become friends again. but hopes were all i had. hopes were all it was' i cried, walking out. i ran behind the curtain and wrapped myself in it, and let the tears fall down.

i saw Mikey and everyone trying to find me. i wanted to be invisible, like i was in high school.

Bob and Ray found me. 'everybody! over here! we found her!' Ray yelled. Bob hugged me. 'no, i don't need this' i said. 'please, let go'

they ran to me. i was crowded with a flood of 'good thing the PA was on' and 'are you okay?' and 'he's just a piece of good-for-nothing dipshit, Harl'

Mikey finally busted in and said 'could we get a moment alone, here?' everybody went back to what they were doing, trying to shake their heads of the action that had just happened.

'are you okay, babe?' he asked. i nodded and cried harder.

'i told him not to lay a finger on you'

'just don't trust him, sweetheart. you never can'

he hugged me harder and kissed the top of my head.

'c'mon' he said finally. 'let's kick his ass'

he burst through the doors. 'i told you not to hurt her' he said to Griffen.

'what are you gonna do about it? bust a chord? whack me with your guitar?'

'it's a bass, dick' i said.

'that's exactly what i'm gonna do' he said, lifting the bass off his shoulder. he tried to hit Griffen, but he threw a punch at Mikey.

'baby, no' i said. 'he's like, ten times bigger than you'

'i'm willing to risk my life if it means you'd have a nice one' i started crying again. the outline of everything blurred.

'don't you see? without you, God forbid, i wouldn't have a happy life' {a/n: whoa...freak cliche} i took a swing at Griffen.

he tried to punch him back, but i knocked him down. 'toldja i took wrestling' i said to Mikey.

he fought his way back up. he kicked Mikey down and sat on him. i tried to pull Griffen off him. 'get off my boyfriend, perv!'

he continued to sit on him, despite my effort. he threw continuous punches at Mikey's face until he was sure he wouldn't get up. he walked away. 'later, honey'

'oh my God, what did you do to him?' i yelled. he didn't answer. he just laughed and walked away.

i ran to Mikey. 'wake up, baby. he's gone now. please. wake up' i tried to shake him. he was unconcioius. i tried to find a cell phone. damnit, what a day to forget it, Harley.

i ran outside and found Gerard and Danica. 'one of you, GIVE ME YOUR CELL. i need 911. Mikey's unconcious'

Danica pulled hers out and dialed 911. she gave the operator the address and what Mikey's condition. Gerard's face was painted with fear.

Dani handed me the phone. 'tell them what happened' she said.

'okay, an ex-boyfriend was harrassing me, trying to kiss me and all, so i fought him away, and Mikey came and tried to defend me, and he got beat up and punched and whatever' i said quickly. 'just get here quickly'

they were here in a matter of minutes. they put Mikey on a stretcher and i followed.

'just don't make any sudden movements to him' an EMT said. i nodded.

i held his hand. the ride seemed to take forever.

'c'mon, baby, i know you can live' i whispered in his ear. 'just in case you're listening. you might not be as strong as Griffen, but you're the smartest, toughest guy ever. and i know you're going to wake up. please. i need you to. i lost my dad, and i'm not going to lose you. but just in case you don't, i'd like to say i love you. you're the only person that's listened to me and cared. and in addition to that, i'd like to say goodbye. something i never got to tell my dad before he died' i started crying as we got into the hospital.

'what's wrong with him?' i asked a doctor.

'well...'

my life flashed before my eyes {a/n: whopee. another cliche. work with me here, fellas}. i loved him so much. i needed him.

so, he might be dead. but i felt like i was the one dead. i can't picture my life without him.

i forgot what the doctor said that day, about what happened with Mikey. i just remember i didn't believe it. maybe i just didn't want to believe it.










what happens with Mikey? what happens about the gig? will i ever get over those cliches?
reader: tell me!
author: no.
reader: do you like to do this to me?
author: yes.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story