Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > I've already given up on myself twice

Anything Can Happen Behind Closed Doors

by sillyperson 4 reviews

please review Petes gone on tour leaving Brendon and Elspeth time to play...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor, Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 1335 words

1Hot

Elspeth's POV

I walked into my apartment welcomed by the fresh smell of vanilla, I missed Pete's place so much when I was in hospital.

"Thanks Pete." I said softly as he carried my stuff through the door for me. My wrists ached as I stared at the dressing around them. That day I had done something foolish, and while Pete is away well at least I have chance to get over it. He rushed downstairs and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sorry Elsie, I kind of have to go now but I'll call you everyday. And when I'm away no house parties." He smirked.

"Don't worry I think I need time to recover, you know with everything that has been said. And well let's just say Brendon Urie is history." I smiled, I felt guilty by keeping Brendons relationship and mine from him but it had to be done.

"Okay...I feel kind of bad though cuz that means that panic aren't on tour with us anymore." He pouted.

"Well whats done is done." I said simply.

"True, I gotta go now I'll see you soon." He said while hugging me.

"Bye Petey." I called as he carried his things out of the apartment and left. I sighed and went and collapsed onto the sofa, these next few weeks can be just I and Brendon time...perfect time.


Brendon's POV

I walked out of the elevator and quickly put some mints in my mouth. I approached her door and just checked my reflection in the letterbox to make sure the collar of my black shirt wasn't spazzed. I rang the doorbell and waited nervously for a response. I hope Pete had left. Elspeth opened the door in her blue Atticus skinny tee and black skinny jeans.

"Sorry I was looking for Elspeth, and she isn't that sexy." I smirked.

"Shut up Urie or you'll have to go home." She grinned back.

"I'm okay thanks." I chuckled. She raised her eyebrows playfully and grabbed my tie and pulled me into her apartment.

"So you like to be in control do you?" I said flirtatiously.

"No it's just the only way I'll get you to the couch to watch a film." She grinned showing her gleaming white teeth. I sat down on the sofa with her closely next to me, luckily she was on the side that my arm wasn't casted up so I could put my arm around her.

"What are we watching?" I said as I stroked her hair.

"We are watching whatever is in the DVD player." She simply.

I saw the title credits come up...yes a nightmare on Elm Street. "Alright." I thought aloud.

"Oh fuck." Elspeth muttered nervously.

"You don't like horror do you?" I asked while staring into her eyes.

"I love it like I don't love you." She smirked.

"Its not real." I said as I began to get
mesmerised about the film. Every time blood came on the screen or something scary happened Elspeth buried her head in my chest. I brushed my lips through her hair as I continued to watch the movie.

"Brendon turn it off." Elspeth whined into my chest.

"No." I jokily whined back.

"Brendon don't be such a prick." She said while staring into my eyes. I moved my plastered hand on her cheek and gently stroked her skin with my fingers.

"Let me take your mind off it then." I said softly. I knelt in and pressed my lips gently against hers. She tickled my lip and rolled her tongue over my teeth, I opened my mouth and rubbed my tongue against hers. I put my hand on her knee as she continued to kiss me. No guilt, no strings, just pure love.

She pulled away and whispered, "Should we take this upstairs?"

"What about the film?" I said with a lump in my throat. She rolled her eyes and not taking her eyes away from mine grabbed the remote and turned the film off. I stood up and grabbed her hand.

She led me upstairs and I sang, "One two Freddie's coming for you, Three Four Lock your door-" I smirked.

"Shut up Brendon." Elspeth said while pushing me against the wall outside her room. I put my arms on her waist.

"So you are a women that likes to be in control." I said while raising my eyebrows.

"Hell yeah." She smirked. She kissed me again and I moved my lips down to her neck she groaned softly in my ear. I smirked at her and pushed her against the wall.

"Now, now, now Miss Rae that could be a problem cuz I'm a man that likes to be in control." I said seductively and then my lips crashed against hers again. I continued to kiss her as I opened the door to her room. I would have carried her over to the bed but I couldn't cuz of my arm. We both sat down on the bed our lips still fixed together. She slowly lay down on the bed; I tickled the skin under her top as I softly sucked on her collarbone.

"You really do know how to make a girl feel good Brenny bear." She giggled.

I took my head away from her neck and smiled softly at her, "Well what can I say? Actually I won't say a thing." I said caringly. I sat up and carefully pulled my shirt off, noticing Elspeth, who was lay underneath my legs, smiling softly at me. I threw my shirt on the floor and clashed my lips with hers again. She guided my hands to hips, I gently stroked her stomach and she helped me pull off her t-shirt, being careful of her dressings. I discarded her top on the floor and she rolled on top of me.

"My turn Brenny Bear." She smirked while placing kisses on my chest.

I sighed deeply as her hands moved down towards my belt buckle. I helped her undo it and she got off me a sec while I pulled off my jeans. I rolled onto her and carefully undid the back of her bra. She pulled it off and I gently rolled my hands over her breasts. She groaned gently as I tickled her stomach again. I smiled and then moved my hands to her jeans and pulled them off and let them join the rest of our clothes on the floor. I was ready now and all the was stopping us from doing it was two pieces of cloth. We both got under the covers and I rolled onto her again and kissed her passionately on her lips. She pulled away and at the same time we both took our underwear off. She gently combed her fingers through my hair as I stared deeply into her eyes. Our naked skin touching, I gently entered her being careful. I started to gently pace as I could feel myself going numb. I grabbed her hands and entwined them above her head. She smirked at me as I started to pace harder. Both gasping as I had a restraint over her. It was coming soon. I trusted harder as my body went numb.

"Oh god." Elspeth groaned softly.

"Holy fuck." I moaned as I let out inside her. I stopped thrusting and for a second we just lay there, hearts pounding, breathing heavily. I rolled off her and smiled to myself as we both lay there breathlessly. I looked over at the clock and read the time that was eleven o'clock. I turned onto my side as stared at Elspeth. She looked at me and spoke softly.

"I love you Brenny Bear."

"I love you too Elsie." I replied. I turned back onto my back; she rested her head on my chest and put my arm around her. We both went gently to sleep listening to sound of each other's heartbeats.


what do you think???? please review or rate ill update soon =]]
Sign up to rate and review this story