Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 37

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

First chapter in a long time. Just read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 868 words

0Unrated
Ok, i am so sorry for the long wait. I feel so bad that im not even going to type a whole long spiel about how sorry i am. This chapter is dedicated to all my readers that still read my storys after how evil i was, especially imaybewatching, because she isnt plotting to kill me yet (at least i hope not) glances around nervously If you dont remember where i left off go back and read the last chapter.
_________________________________________________________________
Mikey picked up the phone in their hotel room. "Gerard, are you guys ready to go eat?" he asked, Gerard said they would be at Mikey's room in ten minutes.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Mikey opened the door to find everyone ready to go. Veronica grabbed her purse and they all left for dinner.

"So, have you guys decided on a wedding date?" Pierre asked while they waited for the waiter to come back with their orders.

"Um, not really." Mikey said looking at Veronica.

"We want it before the baby comes though." Veronica said, Mikey nodded.

"When is the tour over?" Mikey asked Gerard.

"Like five months, I think." Gerard said.

"Ah, so it's one of your long tours?" Jeff asked, Ray nodded.

"Yea, this is one of our longest tours." Ray said.

"Babe, are you sure you'll be fine if we have the wedding after the tour?" Mikey asked her.

"Yep, why wouldn't I be?" Veronica nodded.

"You'll be like seven monthes pregnant, that's pretty far along." Bob said.

"I know, but I'll be fine. I want this baby to have a real family. If we put it off until after it's born, we'll never know when we'll get around to it." Veronica said.

"Good point, babies are a lot of work." Ellie said.

"Yep." Veronica said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost five months later, My Chemical Romance was sitting in their dressing room after their last show of the tour. The tour had been good, but as the end of it came closer, Veronica hadn't been coming to the concerts. Most of them were late at night and the moshing wasn't good for the baby.

"That was great guys." Ellie said to the guys.

"Is Veronica on the bus?" Mikey asked Ellie, sometimes Veronica would come and wait for them in the dressing room.
"Yep, she's sleeping." Kaitlin said.

"Let's go party!" Quinn shouted, running into MCR's dressing room.

Everyone except for Mikey jumped up excitedly. "Sorry dudes, I can't. I'm going to hang out with Veronica." He said.

"We understand, don't worry Mikey." Gerard said.

"Wait, I have an idea. Let's get on the busses and have a party on our way home, then we can party at home too." Bert said.

"That's a good idea, but we can't party on our bus, Veronica will have a fit." Ellie said.

"Party on the Used's bus!" Frank shouted, Kaitlin laughed from his lap, they had been officially dating for the last four months of the year.

"I'm still gonna go hang with Veronica." Mikey stood up and went out to the bus.

"Good thing me and Kaitlin are a fun couple." Frank said.

"Iero, if you get my little sister pregnant it's not going to be fun. And it's not only going to be me that's mad at you, if you haven't noticed, she's under 18, and you're not." Ellie said.

"Shit, that's right. I forgot you were under 18 babe." Frank kissed Kaitlin's forehead.

"Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" Bob asked Kaitlin.

"Frank convinced the school to let me do online courses to get my diploma." Kaitlin smiled.

"How'd you do that Frank?" Jeph asked.

"I just asked the principal." Frank said.

"Frank, did you threaten him?" Gerard asked.

"No! I swear, I'm old friends with the principal's son, he was in the old band I was in." Frank said.

"Suuure!" Gerard laughed.

"I'm not lying!" Frank whined.

"Whatever, lets go party!" Quinn yelled and ran to his bus, everyone else followed.

"Sorry guys, I'm tired, I'm going to go on our bus and sleep." Kaitlin said. "I can't drink anyway."

"Aww baby, I'll give you a sip." Frank laughed.

"Mister Iero, if you value your life you will let her come back to the bus with me." Ellie warned.

"Fine, geez, just don't eat me." Frank said backing away from Kaitlin slowly, Kaitlin laughed.

"Aww Ellie! You're not going to party with us either?" Brandon asked.

"Nope, I'm beat, I've been im-ing Veronica and Mikey's wedding planner constantly trying to get this wedding set up." Ellie said.

"When is the date?" Pierre and David keep bugging me about it." Bob said.

"Uh, I think it's two weeks from tomorrow." Ellie said.

"So soon? Geez, you have been busy." Brandon said.

"Yep, she already has her dress picked out and everything. I'm gonna go sleep now." Ellie said, then walked onto the MCR bus, Kaitlin followed her reluctantly.
_________________________________________________________________
Okay, that was the beginning of a bunch of frequent updates. Im gonna go post some more chapters for y'all now. Please review, i know you all probably hate me, but reviews make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and without feeling warm and fuzzy i cant write good storys :D-SMOKEY
Sign up to rate and review this story