Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Chemically Crazed Life Starring MCR

Chapter 38

by smokeyozzy 0 reviews

yay! another update, just go read it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover, Drama, Humor - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro, Other - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 503 words

0Unrated
Okies, heres another chapter for you guys (kind of a short one, sorry) :D. Please review!
_________________________________________________________________
Veronica woke up early in the morning and noticed Mikey was sleeping next to her the bus was still moving. She carefully climbed out of the bunk she shared with Mikey, and tried not to wake him up.

"Hey beautiful." Mikey said in his gruff morning voice.

"Hi babe. Go back to sleep, I'll be right back." Veronica said, then left the bunk room to go to the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

When she came back into the bunk room Mikey was already sleeping again. Veronica sat at the small computer desk placed next to the bunks because she couldn't sleep. She was admiring her engagement ring when a voice startled her.

"You're one lucky gal." Gerard's calm voice made her jump. Gerard laughed.

"Hey Gee." Veronica said.

"Good morning." he said climbing out of his bunk. "Can I see it?" he asked pointing to her ring.

"Sure." Veronica said holding out her hand. Gerard looked at the ring closely.

"You know, I've never really looked at this ring up close." Gerard said admiring it.

"It's beautiful." Gerard said letting go of her hand. "You are one lucky girl. Mikey's gone through a lot of girlfriends, you would have to be the best one out of all of them. Ever since he met you he's been acting happier."

"Thanks Gee, it means a lot." Veronica said.

"You know he got our blessing before he asked you. He made sure everyone in the band, Kaitlin and Ellie too, thought it was a good idea before he asked you to marry him." Gerard said laughing.

"He is an odd one sometimes, but I suppose I would have asked you guys too if I was in his position." Veronica said.

"He really loves you Veronica. I'm going to go pack up all my shit before we get back." Gerard said. "Did Mikey tell you our mom's back from vacation? You get to meet her."

"Crap, she's going to hate me." Veronica said putting her head in her hands and starting to cry.

"Shh, no she's not. If Mikey loves you, she will love you." Gerard rubbed calming circles on her back. "Don't cry, it's alright."

"I'm sorry for breaking down like this in front of you Gerard." Veronica sobbed.

"Shh, it's all going to be okay." Gerard soothed.

"I know, it's just that with my parent's gone, I kind of forgot about yours." She continued to cry.

"Aww, come here Vee." Gerard said holding out his arms for a hug. Veronica got up and buried her head in his chest. "Everything's gonna be better now, okay?" Gerard rubbed her back, she nodded, face still buried in his pajama top.

"Gee?" Veronica squeaked, pulling her head away from his chest.

"Huh?" he asked.

"Will you walk me down the isle?" Veronica asked quietly.

"I'd love to." Gerard said, then he and Veronica finished packing.

_________________________________________________________________
Okay, im gonna post a couple more today. Please review!
Sign up to rate and review this story