Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!$

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 3 reviews

i'm just gonna say...read it. i guess.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 1137 words

0Unrated
HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i tried calling Danica. she wasn't online and she hasn't been picking up her phone since yesterday.

'don't worry, babe. she's going to be fine' Mikey told me. i shrugged him off.

'but it's just not like her to not answer her cell phone. did you ever see her not do that?'

'true. just relax' Mikey stretched out his legs. i snuggled close to him and he kissed me on the forehead. i tried calling her again.

'hello?' said Gerard. i pulled the phone away from my face. whoops/, thought. /forgot it was on speaker.

'hey. it's Harley'

'oh. hey Harley. is Mikey doing fine?'

'yeah. he's okay. why are you answering? where's Dani?'

'oh. she's at my house. i'll get her'
'Harley?'

'Dani?'

'yes. now, why are you calling?'

'you weren't answering your phone. and may i ask why? under your covers fast asleep?'

'well...i wasn't asleep. and they kind of weren't my covers, either...'

Mikey spat his coffee all over the bed.

'so you were...'

'shh'

'Mikes heard you, anyway'

'so, why did you call?'

'just worried. later' i flipped my phone closed.

'so your friend's sister got it on with my brother?' Mikey asked.

'i am now ignoring you. you're making freak images fall into my mind' i giggled.

for the past week, Mikey's been doing nothing but stick in our room and watch tv or play the bass while i sang. 'i am so bored' he said.

'ignoring you' i continued to tease.

he turned to face me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

'still ignoring me?' he asked. i didn't say anything.

he looked into my eyes and started kissing me.

'how 'bout now?' he smiled.

'no. fine. happy?' i said.

'yes. i couldn't imagine a day going by without you' i kept kissing him. he started kissing my neck.

i heard a knock on the door. i pulled myself away from Mikey to get it.

'hello, sista!' Natalie said, pushing her way into the apartment. Frank followed.

'thought you guys should hang out with fun people'

'HEY!' i heard Mikey yell from the room.

Frank went to see Mikey. 'i'll keep him company'

Natalie dragged me into the living room. i sat on the couch with her.

'so, me and Frank decided to have the wedding this October' she swooned.

'only because both your birthdays are in that month'

'yeah. i want you to help me pick out a dress...'

'chill your bones, child! it's only January! we've got all the time in the world. besides, what if yout get fat over time?'

she slapped me. 'what? it's a possibility. i might get fat in that time'

she put on a puppy face.

i gave in. 'fine. but we're only looking. i don't want to think that i might get fat'

she sqealed and ran into the bedroom.

'why are we all giddy here?' Frank smiled.

'we're going shopping' i said. 'later, guys' i kissed Mikey goodbye and Natalie kissed Frank.

'whee!' she said as we hopped in the car. 'i've always wanted to wear a wedding dress'

'yeah, yeah' i was never a big fan of dresses. 'i'll wear a dress, but it's going to be black'

'i'd like you to wear a black dress. it's /you/. but it's a wedding, not a funeral'

'a wedding in October! hello, Halloween!' i smiled at my favorite holiday.

'no. but it can be a dark color' she compomised.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'so, how's Natalie going' i asked Frank.

'she's amazing'

'yeah. i noticed she's been happier after she got engaged'

'i can't imagine my life without her'

'oh, what a softie!' i teased.

'fine, then. what about you and Harl? and you have to be honest. i was honest with you'

'she's all i ever asked for. she's like, perfect. i can't see my life without her by my side. she's so supportive and strong, and she taught me so much'

'ah, look who's the softie now!' Frank continued. 'but honestly, when i saw her, i was like 'oh my God, she is so for Mikes''

.

Harley and Natalie burst through the doors, laughing. 'remember that kid who was running around?' Natalie laughed.

'yeah. he ran around the mall screaming 'IT'S SNOWING!!!! IT'S SNOWING!'' Harley replied.

they walked into the room. 'what did you guys do?' Natalie asked.

'absolutely nothing' i said. 'i can't get up, remember?'

'ah' Harley smiled. i stared at her. when she smiled it made her green eyes sparkle

'let's play some music!' Natalie said, giving Frank Pansy.

'Nat can play the drums' Frank said.

'she's damn good' Harley said.

'we have a drumset in the living room' i said, suddenly remembering Harley rhythmically beating on them.

'okay' Harley said, helping me into the wheelchair.

she propped me onto the couch and handed me my bass.

'what do you want to play?' i asked.

'how about Today by the Smashing Pumpkins? i love that song' Harley said as Natalie quickly twirled her drumsticks.

'Today it is' Frank said, starting to play. Harley grabbed her hairbrush like a microphone.

Today is the greatest
Day I've ever known
Can't live for tomorrow,
Tomorrow's much too long
I'll burn my eyes out
Before I get out...


i smiled. Harley's voice was so beautiful. it was strong, yet gentle...in a rocker-way.

Pink ribbon scars
That I never forget
I tried so hard
To cleanse these regrets...


she stopped, looked down at her right hand, then started crying.

'something wrong?' i asked her.

'i lost my ring...' she cried.

'what ring?' Frank said.

'her dad gave her a ring with a black diamond before he died. she never takes it off' i said.

'where did you lose it?' Natalie asked, concerned.

'maybe after i bumped into that guy at the mall' she said.

i hugged her tight. 'it's going to be okay'

'i'm just so worried. my grandma gave it to my dad after he died, and he gave it to me when he died. it's all i have to remember him by' she said into my chest. i kissed her hair.

'i bet your dad's real proud of you right now' i said. 'you've come so far since he died'

'i bet' she said. 'i bet he's proud that i have great friends, and the best boyfriend ever' she said.

she wiped her tears away. i started kissing her neck again.

'and you call me a freak?' Frank said...










hey, me again. can i just say a little something? PLEASE RATE AND REVIEW!!! PLEASE!
reader: depressing what happened to Harley...
author: yea. real depressing (no sarcasm intended)
reader: will she find her ring?
author: maybe...
reader: okay, now ur just getting annoying
author: we should get together like this more often.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story