Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!#

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 1 review

ok, just see, i've got no summary for this one.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-06 - Updated: 2007-04-06 - 988 words

0Unrated
HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i knocked on the hospital room door. 'my turn' i said.

Gerard got up and hugged me. for the last four days, Gerard and i had been taking turns to watch over Mikey (with the exeption of two more gigs, in which Natalie and Karma looked over him)

it was about ten in the morning. 'want anything to eat?' Gerard asked.

'yeah, sure. gross hospital food awaits me' i joked, trying to enlighten the mood. 'just get me a coffee'

'no problem' he said, saluting me and walking away.

i smoothed Mikey's hair and held his hand.

'hey, Mikes' i said. lately i've been talking to him a lot, despite the fact that he can't exactly hear me. 'how's it going in sleepyland? i forgot to tell you: i've been standing in for you at the gigs. you know, i'm really glad you stood up for me a couple days ago. but, no offense hon, you were kind of stupid. i told you he was ten times bigger than you'

i kissed him.

he poked his eyes open, and started blinking meekly. i opened my eyes to and jumped back.

'this time i'm Sleeping Beauty. in which case, hey, Princess Charming' he whispered.

i just stood there, my mouth agape. /wow/, i thought. 'baby' i finally got out. 'you're awake'

'yeah i am. just tell me where i am and how long i've been like this'

i jumped onto him and started kissing him again.

Gerard walked in on us. 'get a room, freaks' he joked. we broke apart. Mikey tried to get up and hug his brother, but he was too weak. Gerard hugged him instead.

'let's get a doctor or something in, to examine you and stuff' Gerard said, taking a seat. i got up off the edge of Mikey's bed and called a doctor over.

after a few tests and stuff or whatever, she turned to face us. 'are you the only family he has?'

'well, Harley over there is his girlfriend' Gerard started. 'but i'm his brother. our parents are on vacation. i've notified them of what happened'

'Mr. Way's face has been severely bruised and scraped, but should be fine. it'll probably fully heal in a few weeks to one and a half months. he also broke his left leg. we have put a cast on it. he needs to regain his strength. we'll put him in a wheelchair for a couple of weeks, but he should stick with minimal activity' she said.

'of course' Gerard and i said in unison.

the nurse left. i looked over him. 'yeah, you can't play for some time, sweetie' i said.

'yeah, we already had Harley stand in for you the past two shows' Gerard said, twirling a lock of hair.

'seriously?' he asked. i was still looking over him. he weakly raised a hand and tucked my hair behind my ear. he was so adorable when he was helpless. i felt so mean, to enjoy the way he looks when he's injured. i'm a bad girlfriend.

'seriously' i answered.

'she rocks, bro' Gerard said.

'the doctor says i can go home whenever i want. just stick to doing nothing' Mikey said, as i put his glasses on him. i had bought him some new ones after i found out that the ones he were wearing were broken. broken under the wrath of Griffen.

'so, when do you wanna head back?' i asked.

'now would be fine' he said. 'but...i am kinda hungry'

'grilled cheese with tuna salad on the side?' i asked, suddenly remembering his favorite diner-style meal.

'if you can' he smiled.

'of course'

.

i had rolled him into the living room on his wheelchair and helped him get onto the bed. i threw him the remote. he caught it, reluctantly, and started flipping throught the channels. 'shit. nothing's on'

'okay, that i can't help you with' i said as i walked out. 'if you need anything, just holla'

'no problemo' he said.

i fixed him his sandwich and the tuna salad. i skipped into the room. 'grilled cheese samich for the big cheese' man, that was the worst joke ever.

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harley smiled at me as she climbed into bed. i started smiling too. 'what's with the smiling and all the cheesy jokes today?' i asked, kissing her.

'just happy that you're here to tease me' she said as i bit into my sandwich. she leaned her head onto my shoulder. i felt like it was forever since i saw her, let alone eat.

'i'm tired. i've been up with you all night for four days. let me sleep' she said.

'sure thing. goodnight, baby beautiful' i told her. i felt like staying awake. she snuggled close to me and smiled. she positioned her head against my chest. i started to smile again.

'aren't you going to sleep, too?' she asked. 'your insanely weak, you finished all your food, and there's nothing good to watch'

'you're pretty damn hot when you sleep. that's something i can watch' i said.

'i don't think so. i get bedhead' she said. i laughed.

'well so do i, and you seem to like it' i kissed her forehead again. i missed it being like this, and now it wouldn't be like that so often, because she had to stand in for me at gigs. and when i got better, i wouldn't be there when she falls asleep in the dressing room.

/just live in the moment, Mikey/, i mentally told myself. i took one last look at Harley. she was so fragile.

so i started to drift off to sleep, hoping to find her again in my dreams...










hola, me again.
reader: yesss! he's gonna be okay!
author: or so it is for now...
reader: stop doing that to me!
author: this is so much fun.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story