Categories > Original > Fantasy > Child of the Crossroads

Part 5

by MysteriesInTheAttic 0 reviews

A letter to an...angel?

Category: Fantasy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Fantasy - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 211 words

0Unrated
The messenger approached the heavily clad figure. Handing him the packet he was sent to deliver he dashed away. The figure opened the package and removed the contents. They were a letter and three bags each containing a lock of hair.

Chamuel,
We grow closer each day to locating the child and therefore the father. We have until this time assumed the heir male, as is common among such abominations. In light of new evidence, we now understand that the child is in fact female. Malik assures us that the underworld no nothing more than we of the child's existence.
The hair I have sent is for the hounds for we believe that one of the samples is of the prophet nymph Alissien said to be the only know holder of the codex know as Durchquerte Fäden . This book is said to contain a complete history of the child's kind including ways to track them.
We will continue in our searches until we receive your orders. The spawn of lightness and darkness will be eradicated, and we will triumph over the demon king when he is found.

In good faith and love of light,
Raguel


Chamuel incinerated the paper with a thought and pocketed the bags. Today he would hunt.
Sign up to rate and review this story