Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I Know I'm Supposed To Love You

Ch. 4: I'm The Kind Of Kid That Can't Let Anything Go

by x__carcrashheart 1 review

Martin finds out about Scarlett and Pete and loses it.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-04-07 - 224 words

1Insightful
I continued to have little visits with 'Martin', despite my initial fear that he would kidnap me. He was good with that, though, agreeing to make the visits in public places and during the evening, if possible. I learned a lot about him. He played the drums for several bands, and he acted a little. He was s quiet, too; I ended up asking the majority of the questions on our little 'dates'. After a while, I wasn't hesitant to talk about myself in front of Martin. He was like my confidante. I could tell him anything and not worry about what he would say.

By the time Pete and I started to go steady, it was my junior year in high school and prom was coming up. Pete had asked me, since he was a senior, and I accepted. I was still in a rush of excitement as I met Martin for our weekly rendezvous.

"You look good," he said quietly as I gave him a brief hug before sitting down to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate he had bought me.

"Yeah, I have some good news. You know my friend Pete?" I asked, stirring my drink slightly, my eyes raising up to meet his.

"Uh huh," he said, nodding. A thatch of his reddish-blonde hair poked out from under a 'I
Sign up to rate and review this story