Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > A Moment Like This

What Dreams Are Made Of

by Emo_Sami 4 reviews

Ooh, what happens next?

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Humor, Romance - Published: 2007-04-07 - Updated: 2007-08-12 - 530 words

0Unrated
The bed was shaking, and I jumped with a start. I rubbed my sleepy eyes and looked down into the face of none other than Joe.

"Joe? What's wrong?" That's when I realized I didn't feel empty. I didn't feel guilty.

What. The. Hell.

"Sam, you were having a nightmare, I guess. You kept talking and no one could wake you up. Are you okay?"

I could only nod. Was it true?

"Joe?"

"Yeah?"

"Did Andy really sleep with another chick?"

"Yeah, but he feels really bad."

"Did we have sex?"

"Huh? No..."

"OH THANK GOD!" I exclaimed. But then I looked at Joe.

"Not that it wouldn't be bad or anything..."

He laughed. "Is that what you dreamt about?"

"Yeah." I blushed.

"Well, don't mind this opinion, but maybe you should talk to Andy. He seems so upset right now, he hasn't been able to do anything. He's been laying down all morning."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I jumped down from the bunk and went back into my 'area'.

"Andy?" I asked timidly. Opening the door, I could see he was sleeping with his back to me. I walked over to him and sat down gently on the bed. The tears were forming again, and I couldn't help but brush them away. Rubbing his back, I didn't know what else to do, except tell him how I really felt.

"Andy...you know you mean so much to me. Everyone makes mistakes. Maybe you just made one. I know you didn't mean to hurt me either. Don't ask me how, I just know. But...I'm willing to give you another chance. As long as we can do something together."

My head was bowed, and I didn't notice that Andy has turned to look at me. I got up and walked to the door, and was about to walk out when he called to me.

"Sam."

I turned to him, and saw he was getting up. He was only wearing boxers, and well, that didn't leave much to anyone's imagination. Andy walked over to where I was, and held his arms out. I met him halfway and hugged him tightly.

"I am really sorry Sam, but you should know the whole story. I did have that girl with me, but I didn't do anything, I swear. All I did was buy her a drink and that's it. I am so sorry that I made you think I would do something with her when its you I want. I want and need you."

"Okay. You're forgiven." I pulled back and smiled at him.

"So...what do you want to do today?"

"Hm... well...OH! I KNOW!"

"Uh oh...am I going to like this?"

"You and all the guys will." And with that I ran to Dirty in the front of the bus.

"Dirty!"

"Sam."

"Get us to the nearest ice skating rink!"

"You got it bosswoman!" And with that, we were on our way to go...ICE SKATING!

(A/N: Well, I just got home from seeing Blades of Glory, and it's a great movie...so go see it! Can you believe it was all a dream??? I know I can't! Review = Love)
Sign up to rate and review this story