Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Night at the Movies

Game of Chance

by jengrey 6 reviews

The gang's at the movies, but all of the action-y movies are sold out. Only Romantic-comedy's are playing!

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Published: 2007-02-20 - Updated: 2007-02-21 - 394 words

0Hot
"I say we go see Mr. and Mrs. Smith!"
"No way, I say Pan's Labyrinth!"
"Are you kidding? We have to see Bridge to Terabithia!"
"You only want to see it because it's a Nature Movie." Archie responded to Atlanta's idea of her suggestion. "And I kind of second Herry's 'Mr. and Mrs. Smith' idea."
"Well, so is Pan's Labyrinth! It's a Nature Movie too!" Atlanta argued to Archie about his idea on which movie they should see.
"I think we should see a comedy," Theresa suggested. "I mean, it's not like we haven't had enough action in our lives."
Jay smiled. It was a 'regular' Saturday morning. Atlanta was slicing some wheat bread for toast, Archie was watching T.V with Herry who was gulping down orange juice and food by the barrel. Archie, however, was hardly touching his eggs and toast but was mesmerized by the T.V. Theresa and Jay were 'not flirting' by the table each with a bowl of cereal in front of them. Odie was playing with his laptop and sipping orange juice. Niel was obviosly just finishing up his shower and was coming down the stairs with a towl on his head and around his waist.
"I think we should see a romantic movie. Apparently chicks swarm the place." Neil said.
"Since none of us can really decide on a movie, how about we draw straws?" Herry said through mouthfulls of scrambled eggs, toast and orange juice.
A nod of aggreement went through the gang of teenagers. Odie took the straws out of a drawer and cut them so that one of them was shortest. They all picked one and, like all games of chance, Neil won. A groan was said from Archie, Herry and Odie. Jay wasn't too disappointed; at least now he could be at a romance movie with Theresa. Herry reached for the newspaper and flipped to the movie schedule section.
"Hey," Herry said after five minutes of searching. "Here's one," he pointed to a movie in the middle of the newspaper. "How about 'The Holiday'?"
"Sounds good to me." Theresa said, stealing a glance at Jay, who was simultaneously stealing a glance at her.
After much argueing on the fairness on the romance movie, they all eventually were all ready to get going in their usual outfits and loaded into Herry's oversized truck.
Sign up to rate and review this story