Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Threats

by mcr_lover103 2 reviews

Gerard won't let Jamia off so easy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 458 words

0Unrated
Roxanne knew that the anger in Gerard's eyes made Jamia's tantrum look like a box of kittens. Roxanne didn't even try to look at anyone else right now, but soon saw Jamia backing away and trying to manage to get some words out.

"Uuuuuugggggghhhhhh......it's not what it looks like Gee...", Jamia said as she turned, starting to walk into a bedroom as quickly as possible.

She would have made it, but Gerard kicked her square behind her knees, making Jamia fall to the floor and give a little cry of pain. He grabbed her and pulled her to face him so he could look her in the face. Jamia was full of fear. Roxanne wanted to feel sorry for her but there was still a sting from Jamia's slap.

"If you ever touch Roxanne or anyone else for that matter, I will hunt you down and you will wish that I had killed you right now", Gerard told Jamia in a murderous whisper that would scare Freddy Krueger.

Jamia gave a quick, little nod and ran out the door, through the rest of the band who were watching the whole event. Frank didn't even try to stop her. Gerard turned to face Roxanne and she saw the anger melt away from his face. He walked over to her and gently touched the handprint that was imprinted. She winced a bit. Not many people had experienced a slap like this - one filled with so much hate and anger.

"Its not that bad Gerard, really", Roxanne told him as they sat together on the couch.

"You kiddin? We heard that from over here as clear as day", Ray announced as the rest of the band trotted in and dispersed around the room with Frank settling beside Gerard and Roxanne.

"I'm so sorry about Jamia, Rox. I never thought she would do that. What was she so angry about?" Frank quietly said with a concerned face.

Roxanne quickly told the story as best as she could. She really didn't like telling it because she didn't want any tension in the band. She wanted it to be back to normal.

"I'm gonna go find Jamia, guys. I don't know when I'll be back. Don't worry", Frank now said as he stood up and left, "I don't even have a fuckin clue what I'll say to her though"

They watched Frank go. Roxanne hoped he'd be fine. Gerard now was looking at her, but mostly the bruise. He gave her a faint smile.

"You might need a little makeup", Gerard said jokingly to Roxanne as he gave her a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Okay, I know this chapter sucked but like I said, I have never written a story for other people to read before)
Sign up to rate and review this story