Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

A Surprise - But Is It Really?

by mcr_lover103 0 reviews

A secret emerges from one of the bandmates

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-12 - 438 words

0Unrated
Frank walked along the streets looking for Jamia. He was upset and angry and worried. He pulled his hoodie over his face more. He couldn't deal with anybody right now - reporters, fans, even hot people who might throw him a look.

Frank found Jamia in front of a run-down club, smoking a cigarette and crying softly to herself. Frank almost had a feeling that those tears were fake, but he couldn't believe himself. Jamia was his wife! He loved her, but then why was he feeling disgusted at her? There was one reason, but he refused to let it show - he was in love with Gerard. Frank felt ashamed at the thought, and spent time trying to see how great Roxanne was. He knew Roxanne was great, but there was this yearning.

How could Gerard forget about him? Did he still love him? Did he feel so strongly about Gerard to ruin Gerard's relationship with Roxanne? Frank needed to know. He went up to Jamia who gave him a look.

"Jamia - we're through" Frank said to her slowly, "You hurt my friend, you made Gerard angry. I don't know why you would do this"

"Because I love you", was all Jamia said, almost angry.

"If you loved me you would know never to hurt my friends"

"So you chose them over me?"

"I think......I'm going to try to chose him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Frank returned to the hotel to worried band mates. He saw Gerard sitting with Roxanne. Why did they have to be so in love? It only made his feelings for Gerard stronger. He wanted something he decided he couldn't have. But he still would try.

*Roxanne's Point of View*

As Roxanne sat with Gerard, Frank appeared at the door, looking nervous and confused. She had never seen him like that. The band learned that Frank had indeed broken up with Jamia, but she saw that he was still uneasy. He took a place opposite the couple and managed a few words.

"I didn't break up with Jamia for what you think....well it's 50 percent why", Frank began to say, "But the other reason is that I'm in love with someone else"

"Who?" Ray now asked. Roxanne knew that when Ray was interested in something like this, something big was going to go down.

All Frank did was stare at Gerard. In seconds everyone realized what that meant. Gerard pulled his hand from Roxanne's shoulders and looked at Frank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hope you guys liked it! I tried to make it interesting. Send comments. Lately I haven't really felt this story and I want to know what other people think)
Sign up to rate and review this story