Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Won't Hurt You

Love Does Hurt You

by mcr_lover103 3 reviews

Roxanne is hurt by the one person she didn't suspect

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2007-04-12 - Updated: 2007-04-13 - 816 words

0Unrated
Everyone was a bit surprised at Frank's news. They knew that Gerard and Frank were once a couple, but the band members thought that was over. And now even Roxanne knew this could be the end of her and Gerard. She didn't know why, but she knew that Gerard would choose Frank over her. He would rather give up something new for something he once had. It was a horrible truth that Roxanne had tried to avoid. She liked Frank but wondered if he really was going to do this.

"I never really thought I still had feelings for you until a few weeks ago and now I can't fuckin help myself", Frank told Gerard, who was looking a bit shocked and confused.

"Frank..." was all Gerard began to say, "I really need to think". He went out of the hotel and Roxanne knew that right about then he was pulling out a cigarette.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gerard returned about 10 at night. He told Roxanne that he wanted to talk to Frank alone because he didn't know what to do. He said it to try to comfort Roxanne a bit, but it only worried her even more. She decided to head out of the hotel like the other guys had done hours ago.

Roxanne spent her time walking on the streets and craving a cigarette, even though she had never smoked in her life. Like Frank just about five hours ago, she thought about her relationship with Gerard. She knew he would probably choose Frank, but she wondered what her life would be like now. Roxanne would go home and face friends who would want to know what happened. She knew she couldn't say the real truth. The two guy's relationship had always been secret. But what if Gerard chose her? After some time of going back and forth between the two thoughts in her head, she decided to head back to the hotel.

Roxanne walked into the hotel room to find that Frank and Gerard not in the living room, but in Gerard's bedroom. It also did not take a rocket scientist to figure out what was happening by the sounds of Frank's moans. Roxanne was caught in a fit of rage and now understood why Jamia had gone off on her even though Frank never cheated on her with Roxanne. The feeling of someone cheating on you was terrible, Roxanne now thought.

By now Gerard and Frank must have realized someone was in the hotel room because as Gerard was opening the door, some unusual words came from his mouth.

"Please don't tell Rox------!" Gerard started to say until he saw Roxanne's face staring daggers at him. She stared at him. Gerard was almost naked, except for some boxers.

It was at this moment that Roxanne really couldn't believe that Gerard would actually do something like this. He was a good guy. But this slip was something she couldn't handle.

"I can't fuckin believe you!" Roxanne yelled at Gerard and now Frank appeared behind Gerard, looking ashamed and scared, "And you weren't even going to tell me you fuckin screwed up?!. This isn't okay"

Roxanne tore the guitar pick necklace and silver ring off herself and threw them on the floor. She knew that the hoodie was already in his room. She walked towards the door and before Roxanne left she turned to look at Gerard.

"You could of at least had the guts to tell me you didn't love me anymore" was all Roxanne whispered at Gerard with tears forming in her eyes. She walked out the door and out of his life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Gerard's Flashback to the Conversation Between Him and Frank*

Roxanne had gone off by herself while Gerard and Frank decided to talk out the situation. Gerard didn't know what to do. He loved Roxanne. She was beautiful and smart but Gerard couldn't forget Frank. He was torn between them.

Gerard and Frank sat together on the couch. Frank told him about how he felt and that he didn't want to destroy Gerard's relationship with Roxanne. He thought about what Frank had just said to him. Frank was one of his first true loves. Could he give him up? What about Roxanne? Gerard then came to a conclusion.

"Frank, you already have ruined my relationship with Roxanne", Gerard now said as he started to break down, "But I know you didn't mean to"

"I'm sorry", Frank told Gerard who began to feel tears in his eyes. Gerard rested his head on Frank's shoulders and cried silently to himself.

The urge to comfort Gerard began to overpower Frank, who was longing to kiss Gerard and make him feel better. He knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't control himself. Frank leaned and gave Gerard a tender kiss. It only led to more than both of them expected.

THE END(number 2 coming soon)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
RATE MY STORY PLEASE
Sign up to rate and review this story