Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Crazy Things We Said In Highschool

Oh So Blind

by WynonaKing90 3 reviews

MCR in highschool =0...how original of me!!! You may love it. You may not. simple as that. Gee way romance, cause i have got the hots for him...ha ha. anyways....please r/r!!! love ya. hate ya. de...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-08 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1728 words

1Exciting
'I hate your guts!' 17 year old, Scar (short for Scarlette) screamed into the phone.
'Oh yes, darling. Preach to the choir,' Frank answered, sarcasim dripping from his voice.
'You know what, then?'
'What?' he answered.
'We are over!'
He rolled his eyes, and with the same sarcasim weaved in his voice, he answered,
'Shocker,'
.'God, why...why..,'
'M'kay, babe. Gotta go. Call me when you realize you can't get a better fuck,' with that, he hung up.
It made her so angry the way he carried on like she didn't just break a two year relationship.
Like, he was talking with that noncholant voice that just rang in her ears like an annoying buzz.
'Grrrr!' she shouted, even though she knew the line was dead. She then slammed the phone back onto the reciever as she stomped up stairs.
'Fuck boys!!! Idiotic boys!!'
'Ohhh...doll, such language,' Gerard said as he walked out from her kitchen.
'Why in gods name are you always here?' she snapped. He walked up the stairs to meet her.
'Got hungry...'
'Oh god. You all are the same. All, of you are pigs..'
Gerard interupted her.
'No, darling. You just can't stay in a relationship for fuck. Isn't that, like, the bajillionth time you dumped him?' Gerard questioned, nibbling on the chicken leg.
'Typical. Stand up for your shit ass friend,' Scar said, glarring daggers into his eyes.
'I have to object. No one wants to fuck a 'shit ass', and what i have heard from Frank...'
'I DONT EVEN WANNA KNOW WHAT THAT ASSHOLE HAS TOLD YOU!' she shouted, once again, continuing her march up stairs. Gerard followed, tossing the left over bone to her dog, 'cheese', and licking his fingers.
'Why did you guys break up anyway?'
'He was flirting with, Heather, you know...that chick from the party last night? Blonde hair, blue eyes, a real barbie,' Scar scowled, marching into her room. She sat down on her bed while puting on a, 'Misfits' CD.
'Your kidding me? Thats it? Look...Frank didn't actually KISS her...'
'So what? He was FLIRTING with her right infront of my face!'
'Would he have done that if he was serious? Honestly?' There was a stubborn pause as Scar nodded her head to, 'Die Die My Darling.'
'Well...it just shows he really dosen't care about me,' Scar mummbled. Gerard sat next to her on her bed and laughed.
'You are so clueless about boys,'
She threw a pillow at him, glarring into his eyes.
'And it is not just that...' she continued. Gerard rolled his eyes, tossing the pillow back at her.
'Now you are just looking for excuses,'
'No...seriously. He was like, telling all of our..uh..,' Scar looked at Gerard and blushed. 'You know...private stuff,'
At this, Gerard burst out laughing.
'Even the best of guys do that!!!'
'He exagerates about what we do to EVERYONE!!' Scar protested.
'No he dosen't. Now i think you are just trying to prove me wrong. Call Frank back and tell him you are sorry. You know you guys have to be together. Its like...against physical nature for you guys not to be,'
'Me?!! Apologize?!! He was the one flirting..he was the one...'
'If you really carred, you would forget that petty stuff and make it up with him,'
Scar looked at Gerard and sighed.
'I hate it when your right,' she admitted.
'I know,'
He kissed her on the forehead and stood up.
'Gotta get home...mummy probably has dinner ready for Mike and I,'
'Didn't you just, like, clean out my refridgerater?'
'Hey, im a growing boy!'
With that he smiled and left her room.
'Gee...' she called after him. 'Thanks!'
'No problemo,'...soon after, she heard her front door shut.
XXX
'Frankie still won't talk to me...' Scar whinned, the next day at the lunch table.
'Well, you treat him like shit. Poor guy is probably hurting,' Mikey said, playfully punching Scar. 'Man Eater!'
Scar pushed Mikey off the bench and smiled.
'Screw you,'
Mikey pulled him self back up and took her in a headlock.
'Hey Hey! You guys, stop, or the lunch monitor is gonna skin ya alive,' Ray said, pulling the two apart.
'It's not over, Mikey,' Scar said, mischeviously grinning at him.
'Have you guys seen Frank?' All of a sudden, Bob came walking up to their table in a frantic hurry.
'Nope, I think little miss Man Eater, scared him off,' Mikey said, looking acussingly at Scar. Scar laughed, then turned to Bob.
'Why are you in such a rush to see the guy, anyways,'
'Psh, no reason,' Bob answered, although, his franticness said something different.
'Bob...you can't lie for shit. What is it?' Ray asked.
'That Heather chick called...It is important,'
'Ahhh! I knew that slut was no good. Where is Gerard?' Scar scowled, looking around for the familiar mop of black.
'Why Gerard? Don't ya wanna go yell at Frankie some more?' Ray asked.
'No...i want to prove to Gerard i was right!' Scar answered.
'Right about what?' Mikey asked.
'Frank did more than flirt,' Gerard answered as he came up to their table, standing next to Bob.
'Right,' Scar added.
'But you don't know anything yet. All Bob said was that she called...' Ray pointed out.
'Oh...what? Do you think she is calling to invite him over to play 'Dollies' or something?' Scar asked sarcastically. 'By the way, Gerard, how do you just apear like that...i mean it's kinda creepy...'
'Heather is pregnant,' Bob blurted. Scar stopped in mid sentence and starred at Bob.
'So she called Frank because...' Scar started. Bob nodded and looked down at his feet.
'But they just met up two days ago. There is no way that is certain...' Mikey added, his face crinkling up in shock.
'Oh my god...' Scar exclaimed. She felt her eyes start to moisten.
'Heather wasn't even his type! She was too...' Gerard began.
'..I know...too...' Mikey added...
'Too...preppy?' Ray suggested.
'Yeah! Way too preppy,' Gerard said. 'Although, that still dosen't seem like the right word...'
'Oh my god!!! Screw him! When did he even...' At that, Scar burst out crying.
'Shhh, it's gonna be okay, doll face,' Ray said, wrapping a reassuring arm around her.
'I can't believe Frankie knocked up a girl,' Mikey said.
'It might not even be true. I mean, Frank didn't really have the time. He was with Scar most of the time,' Bob replied, giving a sympathetic look. There was a akward silence.
'Actually, he did disapear for a while with her...i asked him about it and he said nothing happened. Of coarse, i didn't believe him, so i broke up with him yesterday,' Scar sobbed.
'He would have told us if anything happpened too,' Ray added.
'May-be she is just pulling his leg. I mean, that girl isn't right in the brain. I've been hearing about her around that Eyeball Records place. I heard she is no good,' Bob added.
'Yeah...it could be false,' Gerard said, sitting next to Scar.
'God...i still love him, Gerard!' Scar cried. She layed her head on Gerard's shoulder and let the rest of her tears fall.
'Shhh, it's okay, sugar. Things will be just fine,' Gerard whispered, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close. She breathed in his scent. He smelled of cookies and cigarettes. He smelled so reassuring. It made her never want to leave his arms again. They seemed to have wipped all the pain away.
'Gerard...Gerard...what am i gonna do?' she asked, whispering softly in his ear.
'Your gonna relax and trust that everything will be okay,' he whispered back.
'God, i hate drama,' she answered. Gerard smiled and looked down at her, her face burried in his chest,
'Hun, don't we all,'
XXX
'Cheese! Shut up. I'm trying to do English homework!!' Scar shouted as her dog barked loudly, begging to be taken on a walk.
Just then the phone rang. She was afraid it might have been Frank, so she just let the answer machine get it.
'Hey...Scar? I hope you are all right..um...'
It was Gerard. She answered the phone.
'Hey Gee, what's buggin?' Her voice was still stuffy from her crying earlier that day.
'I just wanted to see if you are okay,' he answered.
'Yeah...well, im NOT okay,' she sighed.
'Sorry...really. It could be all...'
'Stop it. I don't want to talk about it,' Scar interupted.
'Okay...that's fine...'
There was a long pause.
'Listen, do you want to come over? 'Scar offered.
'Nah, it sounds like you want some alone time,' Gerard answered.
'No really, i want you to come over...'
'Scar...im not doing it,' Gerard said sternly.
'Not doing what?' Scar asked. Although, she knew perfectly well what he was talking about.
'Im not gonna come over just to get in bed with you,' Gerard mummbled.
'Gerard...'
'Seriously, Scar. I'm tired of fucking you every time you have a fight with Frank. I'm not gonna do it,' Gerard replied.
'Jesus, why do you have to make this complicated?' Scar asked.
'I'm not making anything complicated. I'm making it less complicated,' he answered.
'It dosen't mean anything...it is just...'
'Scar...god. Are you blind? Look, im kinda seeing someone. Our agreement was we BOTH have to be free,'
'I didn't know you were with anyone...'
'I'm not. Im just kinda seeing her,' he corrected.
'Oh, so...do i know her?'
Gerard sighed.
'No, you don't know her,'
'Ya think i can meet her?' Scar asked, distress in her voice. Why did she have to be so god damn dramatic?
'I don't think it is a good idea,' Gerard replied.
'Why did you call if fucking me isn't what you were looking for?' Scar snapped. All of a sudden she felt rejected. Not even her back up boy wanted her. Once again she felt tears fill her eyes.
'May-be it is cause i actually care about you!' Gerard snapped.
'You don't care about me! God...'
'You are so blind!' Gerard shouted. 'So fucking blind!'
With that he hung up the phone.
XXX
A/N- omg!!! like this chapter sounds so fucking dramatic and cliche...i hope it is at least entertaining. If not...laugh at it's cornyness...ha ha =).
Sign up to rate and review this story