Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Crazy Things We Said In Highschool

Don't See Me Like This

by WynonaKing90 5 reviews

mega bitches, fake make ups, and drug over dose...psh, your gonna dig it.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1675 words

1Exciting
A/N- thankyou to the people who rated and reviewed!!!! hugs
i am so glad you all like it. I really hope you like this chapter even though i kinda was like borring when i read it.'
please r/r to let me know
xoxoxoxoxoxo

The next day at school, Scar walked in with a 'Iron Maiden' Hoodie and some fadded thrift store jeans, trying to hide her face from the crowds and crowds of people at school. Most of all, she wanted to keep on avoiding Frank, which she knew would be impossible. She had 5th period lunch with him and second period English. This was not going to be easy.
'Watch where you are going, freak!' a prep squealed.
After all that time at starring at the ground, she bumped into somebody...
...and it had to be mega bitch, Ashley Smith.
'Sorry,' Scar mummbled, trying to get away before she started any more trouble.
Too late.
'Ugg, you whore!' Ashley mummbled.
'At least i don't fuck little boys for money!' Scar snapped back, glarring at the bitch's perfect face. Then...the next thing ya know...Ashley slaps her. Hard. Right across the face. Scar looked in shock as she recovered from the sting across her cheek.
'What the fuck is your problem?' Scar heard a familiar voice say. Oh God...it was Frankie.
'Frank...stay out of this,' Scar growled. Just the sight of his face made her want to puke.
'No! She just called you a whore...'
'FRANK!!! Leave me the fuck alone!' she shouted.
'Well well well. The freaks of the school are having a love fight. How amussing,' Ashley said, bitchyness on a ultra high today
'Shut up, Ashley. I don't need this right now!' Scar snapped. God, she hated that Abercrombie wearing, fake blonde bitch with all the fibers of her being.
'Scar...I thought we were cool...' Frank started.
'What? You knocked some whore up WHILE we were together and you think we are cool?!!!' Scar shouted. Everybody in the halls seemed to have stopped what they were doing to stare at the two fight.
'Jesus! You love drama, doncha?' Frank asked cooly.
'How dare you! I didn't do...'
'Don't fuck with me, doll face. That chick was lieing! I never touched her!' Frank protested.
'Then why were you flirting with her at the party?' Scar shouted.
'She meant nothing! Do dammit!! I love you, Scar. Seriously, but sometimes you can be such a fucking...'
'Frank!!! Why did she call here claiming to be pregnant with your kid??'
'Okay...it is true she is knocked up...but the kid isn't mine. The father left her, and she thought there was more going for us than there really was...so she figured she could blame the kid on me and have someone pay child support,' Frank argued. Scar sighed as Ashley stompped off with the rest of her friends.
'You both are freaks. See ya later, losers,'
They ignored Ashley as they continued to talk.
'Frankie, lets stop fighting...i...' Scar walked over to him and put her arms tightly around his waist. 'I love you,' she continued.
He returned the hug and rested his head on top of hers.
'God...i love you so much,' he replied.
'Awwwww,' someone in the audience exclaimed. Scar looked to see a bunch of kids starring at the drama.
'Oh...all of you fuck off,'
Just then the bell rang...signaling first period.
XXX
I heard you and Frankie got back together

It was first period math and Gerard had just passed Scar a note. She was still embarassed about last night's call, but she still wrote back.

Yeah...we are. Are you mad about last night?

No...scar, i care about ya.

i know u do. is are fwb off then???
(fwb- friends with benifits)

Scar....god.
nvm.
just...pay attention to the teacher.


what did she say? All of a sudden Gerard looked pretty pissed. Scar then crumpled the note and stuffed it in her pocket.

'Scarlette...would you like to come up and show the class what i just taught you?' Mr. Federline asked. His hawk nose towering over the class...glasses all the way at the end.

'Uhhh...' Scar replied...what did he just teach?

'That is what i thought,' he answered. 'Gerard...how about you?'

Gerard then came up and took the chalk out of Mr. Federline's hands.

On the board he drew Invader Zim ripping his heart out.

'Mr. Way!!! Office!' Mr. Federline shouted.

'Yeah, yeah. Whatever..pass?' he responded. She sat and starred at the drawing. Fuck, she forgot how much Gerard liked to draw. Looking back at his desk a couple rows behind her, she realized it was covered in doodles of 'Dracula'....and...her????

'The freak strikes again,' she heared someone mummmble.

'He still watches Invader Zim?...man, that was so last year,' said another. God, people could be such assholes.

'Class...class, settle down. Anyone know how to do these equations or should i assign more homework?' Mr Federline asked, erasing the beautiful drawing of the Invader.

As Gerard packed up his books to leave for the office, he caught Scar starring at the papers of doodles of what looked to be her. Or may-be she was just flattering herself? Gerard then glarred at her and left the room.
Jesus, what was up his butt today?
The bell finally rang for second period.
'Class, add pages 56-57 numbers 10-50 to your assignments. I expect you all to know how to solve this equation when you come back,'
With that the class left in a frantic hurry out the door, into the halls.
XXX
'Ello, Donna. Is that handsome son of your's around?' Scar asked as she checked the Way's house for any sign of food. She finally found a peach in the fridge.
'Which one, hun?' Donna asked, smiling (as usual)
'Oh...i dunno. Peter Pan, may-be?' she asked with a mischevious smile. Ever since Donna showed her pictures of Gerard as Peter Pan in his elementary school play, she couldn't shake the image. It was too sweet. He used to be such a plump boy with round cheeks and a rosy smile, now his cheeks were sharp, and his skin was pale. Just the way she liked it. Of coarse, she loved Frank...oh fuck it. Lets not get all confussed now. she just thinks he has a tight ass, m'kay?
'Oh, sweetie. You can't tell him i told you about that....he'd have a fit!' she exclaimed, chuckliing to herself.
Scar then washed off the peach in the sink and took a bite.
'Don't worry...secret is safe with me,' she said.
'Well, Gerard hasn't been around since the moring. I imagine he would be with the guys...'
'Playing lost boys in Neverland?' i finished. She playfully slapped me with a dishcloth and laughed.
'No...no, i imagine they are hanging around in Frank's basement. That is where he usually is anyway,' Donna replied. Gulp. Gerard. Frank. Her. alone in the same room? Can you say 'akward?'
'Is Mikey there too?' she asked, taking another bite of her peach.
'No, he is actually working at the Eyeball Records place as an intern. He should be home in two hours, though,'
'How about Ray....you think he is there too?'
Donna shrugged. 'May-be. I'm not sure,'
'Okay, thanks for the peach, Donna,' she gave her a quick hug and left by the back door.
'Your welcome, see ya later, hun,'
XXX
'how much coke have you snorted...Gerard?' Ray asked.
'Shut the fuck up, Ray. Are you my mother or sumthin?' he asked, harshly.
'Gerard, i think you should stop,' Scar continued...
She was starting to think stopping over Frank's was a bad idea. On the bright side, Ray was there to help her from extreem akwardness.
'Yeah, Gee...your nose is bleeding buckets,' Frank added.
'Shut the fuck up!!! I don't need this crap!' Gerard quickly wipped his bloody nose on his sleeve.
'Gee...you need help.' Scar mummbled. Frank had her arm around her, but something didn't feel quite right. His arm actually gave her the shivers. Not in the 'first love' way either.
'No i don't. I'm fucking fine!' Gerard argued. 'Besides, i saw you snorting some of the shit yourself!'
'Dude, yeah, but she knows when to stop,' Frank said, defensively.
'Frank, i don't like you fighting my battles,' Scar snapped, pushing away from his arms.
'God! Are we gonna start again? 'Frank growled. Scar glarred at him and walked over to Gerard.
'Gee...are you still mad at me like earlier...'he cut her off with a huge sloppy kiss.
'God damn you are so hot,' he mummbled. Strangely enough, she didn't pull away, no matter how fucking bloody his face was.
'Asshole!!! Get off her!' Frank pushed Gerard off as Scar sat in shock. I mean, the kiss was familiar, but it was just shocking...
'No! Fuck off!' Gerard yelled.
'Get outta my house!' Frank screamed. 'You are so fucking screwed up. I can't even look at you anymore! At first i was like, okay, he likes his coke. So what? But, Gerard, now you just need help,'
'Yeah, Gee...' Ray added. They all looked at Gerard as he struggled to get up from his ass.
'Fine. Im leaving,' Gerard stated. Scar watched as that handsome face of his soaked up the blood, pouring from his nose.
'I'm taking him home,' Scar said, getting up from the floor as well, leaving some of her left over coke behind.
'Mikey will drive him home,' Frank replied, pulling Scar back to him by her arm.
'But i wanna take him home myself,' Scar replied.
'Fine.' Frank said, giving in.
'You gotta trust me...' Scar whispered in Gerard's ear, 'Everything will be fine,'
She then dragged him in the car with a washcloth to stop the bleeding.
'Don't let Mikey see me like this,' Gerard mummbled, wipping off the last few drops of blood. 'Scar, don't see me like this,'
Sign up to rate and review this story