Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

Sunsets are the hopeful promises

by sweet_goodbye 2 reviews

Ryan, a young girl at the age of 17 just moved to New Jersey with her family. Gerard, the school "stud" every girl wants him but he only wants one. No one really knows how theses teens feel.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 796 words

0Unrated
Gerard walked down the moon light street. His key jiggled in his pocket and he flicked his cigarette but to the ground. Cars zoomed past him as he made his way up his drive way. He pushed the keys into the door and walked inside quietly as humanly possible. Gerard walked past the dog waking it up. The dogs paws scratched on the floor boards as it wagged its tail like a maniac.
"Shh, Pete." Gerard hushed the dog and told him to sit. Gerard made his way into the kitchen and flicked on the light to find his baby brother sitting at the kitchen wooden table with his black robe on and a cup of coffee in his hands.
Gerard sniggered and cover his mouth with his hand.
"You look like Mum." Gerard smiled.
"Shut up Gee!" A serious look spread across Mikeys face.
"You stopped taking the pills haven't you?"
Gerard sighed and slowly nodded his head.
"Why!? You know what you get like at night."
"Mikey, dude it's just insomnia nothing too bad." Gerard smiled hoping his brother would too.
But Mikey didn't smile, instead he walked up the stairs and went to bed.
Gerard soon followed his brother up the stairs and into his own room. A big Misfits poser was stuck on the door and his room was painted red and black with poser covered walls. Gerard tripped over most of the things thrown on his floor as he made his way to his single bed. He pulled back the covers and stripped down to his boxers hoping to get some sleep.



The street lights ran over Ryan's body as she laid asleep in the car. Her family had been driving all day and night across state to get to their new house in New Jersey. Ryan's twin brother Lee sat next to her. He didn't want to move and leave his Girlfriend behind in their old home town. But Ryan couldn't gave a damn. The family car screeched to a stop and jerked Ryan out of her sleep.
"Are we here?" Ryan rubbed her eyes and sat up.
She looked out of the window and saw a big two story white Victorian style house with lush green grass and a tyre swinger out the front hanging from a tree branch.
This is now her new home. Ryan was happy to get a new start in life. Well that's what she calls it. Her new start in life. Ryan ran to the front door and pushed the key into the lock. She smiled as she walked into the main hallway. Everything was white and clean. Ryan spotted the stairs. Running up to the top and running back down.
"Ryan!" Her Dad yelled from the car boot. She followed his voice to the car boot to find him unloading boxes from the boot. Ryan stopped the one that had her name on it and took it up stairs. Ryan could hear her Mother and Lee fighting about the move. Listening to it makes Ryan sick to her stomach. She loves her brother and Mother very much and didn't like to see them fight. Ryan picked a room to her liking and grabbed her hoody and iPod then ran out the front door.
The colds nights air hit her as she put her hood on. Ryan wondered her new neighbour hood trying to find somewhere to sit down. She stumbled across a park and took a seat on a swing.


Gerard tossed and turned trying to get some sleep but no luck.
"This is ridiculous!" He whispered to himself. He threw back the covers and pulled on a pair of jeans and grabbed a jacket and his keys and headed back out on to the streets again. Running his hands through his hair he began to wonder where to go. "To the Park" He mumbled to himself. At night when he went on his walks he would often talk to himself. He didn't see the harm in it. Nobody was up so nobody would see him. Gerard walked into the big empty filed that was next to the Park. Gerard became interested when he heard the squeak from the swings in the Park next to him. He slowly walked over to a tree and sat beside it watching the young girl swing back and forth. Gerard watched for a couple of minuets before the young lady realised what was going on. Her swinging slowed down and she hopped off and walked away from Gerard who was still sitting by the tree. Her deep blue eyes scared his mind as he watched her walk out of the park and her long blonde hair look soft and he longed to run his hands through it.
Sign up to rate and review this story