Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

Wake up with a tired cloud raining music

by sweet_goodbye 2 reviews

first day of a new life.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 526 words

-1Boring
After Ryan ran away from the guy sitting under the tree, she went back home but something stayed with her. His face.. it was very pale and emotionless like he thought of nothing. Ryan pushed open the front door to find her family running around the new house trying to get as much done before sunset. She was about to step onto the carpet when her mother came whizzing by.
"Don't you dare step onto that carpet with those shoes on miss." Ryan looked down at her feet. She wore a pair of old tatty Black and white Van's. Ryan slipped them off and walked the stairs to her room.
"RYAN!" Her dad called.
"What?" Ryan answered in a low voice.
"Help the family down here. Set up the kitchen or something."
Groaning she walked into the kitchen and started to pull newspaper off cups, mugs and plates.
"This is going to be a long night." She thought to herself as she found the clock on the wall.
1:14am. Ryan let out a soft sigh.


Gerard pulled himself up from the tree after he finished his smoke. He pushed his keys into his pocket and made his way home once again. Hoping for sleep he opened the door and dragged himself up the set of stairs and slipped into his room where he threw off his jeans and snuggled into bed yet again. This time unlike the others he slowly drifted into a light sleep.

Ryan's mother rocked her back and forth trying to wake her.
"Ryan.. Hun.. School." Her mother cooed.
Ryan let out a few groans and flicked back the covers. The whole Family slept on the floor of the lounge last night. Ryan sat up and pulled her fringe to the left side of her head to cover her eye. Looking around she found that she was the last one to wake and she heard the shower running and the smell of pancakes run up her nose.
Ryan entered the kitchen and was greeted with a kiss on the forehead from you father.
"Morning dad." She choked out and took a seat up on the kitchen counter.
Her father didn't reply, instead he pushed a small plate in front of his daughters face.
Ryan eat the pancakes as fast as she could then ran up to her so called room and fished out her school uniform for her first day of her new high school.


"BEEP, BEEP, BEEP"
Gerard rolled over and hit his alarm clock with a closed fist. Dreading the day he got up, got into the shower before Mikey took hog all the hot water then got dressed in his school uniform. A royal blue blaze with the school emblem and a white business shirt, with a red tie and navy blue pants. Gerard sighed as he looked at himself in the full length mirror.
"this is as good as it's gunna get." He said to himself. Mikey interrupted his thoughts as he knocked on the door.
"Dude, lets go."
Gerard pushed his books and pens into his bag and walked out of the house and into the family car.
Sign up to rate and review this story