Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

I don't get it. Birds and bees don't have sex

by sweet_goodbye 1 review

Dreaded school

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1090 words

0Unrated
"GET OUT OF THERE!" Ryan banged on the bathroom door.
"LEEEEEEEEE!" She banged once more before he opened the door fully dressed in his uniform.
"Arg, you're a pain." Ryan pushed past him and locked the door behind her. She slipped out of her Pj's and turned on the water. Ryan waited for it to get hot before she stepped in. The hot water ran over her pale skin. She shampooed her long hair and washed her body then turn off the water. She stepped onto the light pink bath mat and dried herself off. Ryan picked up her uniform from the edge of the bath and examined it closely. She eyes wondered over the blue blazer.
"What the fuck is that..." Ryan's eyes focused on the gold emblem of a eagle. She threw on her top and blazer but stopped at the skirt. Ryan held a short blue tartan skirt in her hands. "Oh C'mon" Ryan pulled the skirt over her hips and farced it up.
"Ryan, we're gunna be late." Lee's voice called from behind the wooden door.
She quickly pulled on the over the knee white socks and did up her shoes. Ryan raced back to her bedroom and grabbed her Jack Skellington bag.
"RYAN!" Her brother called once more.
Ryan walked down the stairs, jumping off the last three and into the red ford parked in the car port.
"You kids got everything?" Their mother asked as she put the car into drive. "Yes" Ryan and Lee answered in tune.
Ryan sat in the back of the family car and as she watched the busy traffic pass her she wondered what her first day at school would bring.. new friends? maybe..
The car came to a stop and Ryan snapped back into the real world when her brother slammed the front car door shut.
"Have fun sweetie." Her Mother called just before Ryan shut her own door. She swung her bag over her left shoulder and had already lost sight of her Brother.
"Argh" she grunted.
Walked up the front steps leading into a main hall where students ran around like headless chickens. Ryan had to dodge and duck her way to what she thought was the main office.
"That's not the office you know." A voice called over her shoulder. Ryan turned around in shock.
A small-ish boy, with long black hair and a pale face stood smiling at her. His hazel eyes meet her blue eyes.
"That face." Ryan thought.
"C'mon, I'll show you the way." The boy placed his bag on his shoulder and showed Ryan the way to the office. They walked down one long hallway before reaching two glass doors with the schools eagle stuck on it.
"It's just in there." He pointed with a cheesy grin spread on his face. Ryan nodded and brushed her blonde hair out of her eyes before thanking him and pushing one of the big glass doors open. Ryan ran her eyes over every inch of that office. Her findings, She was not in her old run down town anymore. Everything was clean and some sort of blue or white.
"Hi, I'm new. I start today." Ryan said in a mouse like voice.
"Ah yes, Ryan.." The lady stumbled as she looked through a bunch of papers.
"..Parker?" Ryan nodded as she took the paper from the lady behind the desk.
"That has all of your classes on it and what rooms." She scanned over the single bit of paper and thanked the lady.Ryan headed down the long hallway again checking all the numbers on the doors.
"A16... A17...A18." She whispered at each door she pasted. "Here." Ryan placed the paper in her pocket of her skirt and knocked on the blue door that read A19. The door slowly opened and Ryan stepped inside as the class fell silent.
"Ryan... right?" She nodded. Her stomach did flips as she felt every pair of eyes in that room on her.
"Awesome go have a seat and welcome to Hills Private." The Teacher said as he placed his glasses back on his face. Ryan walked down to the back as took a seat in the corner.Ryan paid no attention to what the teacher had to say. History was so not her thing. But day dreaming was.
"Ryan Parker..." The teacher called.
"What... oh here." The boy in front of her turned around and glared. His brown 'fro caught Ryan's eye and she could not look away.
"Hey, I'm Ray." He final broke the awkward silent between them.
"I'm Ryan." Her voice was riddled with shyness as she spoke.
At that moment the door burst open and the boy who had shown Ryan to the office ran inside gasping for air.
"Ah, glad you can make it Mr Way." The teacher mocked. He took a seat next to Ray and touched his 'fro. Ray hit his hand and turned back to Ryan.
"Ryan, this is Gerard, Gerard Ryan." Ray's hands pointed to Ryan then to Gerard.
"Hey." Gerard said with the same cheesy grin from earlier.
Ryan half smiled and put her head down and focused on all the graffiti on the desk.After reading all of the graffiti on the table Ryan picked up a pen and copied what was written on the board behind the teacher.

Gerard sat there for the lesson talking and joking to Ray. But his mind was somewhere else. He had seen them deep blue eyes from somewhere before but couldn't place where.
"So I hear that cheer chick is having a party this Friday." Ray stated.
"I hear the same, should we check it out?"
Ray nodded. Gerard picked up his sharpie and started to draw on the table. He could feel Ray watching over his shoulder as he put the finishing touches to his masterpiece.
"Uh.. what is it?" Ray cocked an eyebrow.
"A Zombie.. Duh" The bell rang and Gerard chucked everything back into his pencil case and pulled himself to his feet. Ray in toe.
"Where's Mikey waiting?"
"Locker I think." Gerard and Ray walked down the hallway saying Hi to every second girl that walked past.
Ray let out a sigh as they reached Mikey's locker.
"It's hard being hot." Ray taunted touching his 'fro.
Mikey appeared after Ray received a punch to the arm thanks to Gerard.
'Hey guys." Mikey said brightly.
"To the oval?" Ray asked.
"TO THE OVAL." Gerard pumped his fist into the air and Mikey shut his locker door.
Sign up to rate and review this story