Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

Covered in paper, branded in ink

by sweet_goodbye 0 reviews

Meeting the 'Gang'

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-11 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 546 words

0Unrated
The three of them formed a line side by side as the walked out of the main building and onto the freshly cut grass.
Gerard could see a boy of the same age with blonde and blue hair sat at their spot. Ray and Mikey saw the saw the same thing.
"OI" The kid looked up.
"This is our spot." Ray spat out.
"I - I'm sorry." The kid sprang to his feet and almost ran into Gerard. Gerard caught a look at his eyes.
"it's the same blue." He said in his mind.
"Wait Kid." Gerard called after him.
"You're new right." The kid nodded and his blonde emo style hair fell into his eyes.
"I'm Gerard, come sit with us." Gerard seemed to be the nicer one of the group of three.
The kid hesitated for a second then joined them on the grass next to a tall oak tree.
"What's ya name?" Mikey asked spitting out a pip from his orange at the same time.
"Lee"


Ryan sat down on the bench outside of the Library by herself. She watched as students past her in their blue uniforms talking about how Daddy wont buy them a new car or something along the lines.
"These Private school kids will be the end of me." She thought.
She grabbed her lunch from her bag and turn on her iPod. Escape The Fate blasted out of the ear piece and almost deafened her. Just the way she liked it. Ryan got lost in her music and paid no attention to the world around her. She didn't care. Ryan explore the depths of her lunch box and found a PB&J sandwich. Licking her lips she scoffed it down.
She felt someone take a seat next to her on the bench but choose to ignore it. Again she felt them move closer to her. Ryan looked over and saw a boy around the same age as her. His hair was like something she'd never seen before. Black with a blonde patch on the side. His fringe fell in his eyes as did hers. Ryan noticed she was staring at the poor boy so she looked back down at her chipped red nails. Ryan felt someone pulling at the blaze. She looked to her left to see that boy closer than before.
"what?" She questioned getting annoyed at him.
"I said.. Hi I'm Frank, are you new?" He flashed her a smile and she became weak at the knees.
"I'm Ryan and yes." She continued to pick at her nails.
"Haven't made any friends yet?" Frank asked quite bluntly.
She shook her head and felt franks glove covered hands on hers. A shiver ran up her spin as he lead her to his friends.
Frank let go of Ryan's and she fell in step beside him. The both of them slowly approached a group of guys sitting next to a tree near the oval. This wasn't what she expected, she thought there would be at least one girl but she was mistaken.
A familiar hair style caught Ryan's eyes. Lee. Ryan's mouth just about dropped to the ground.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
I am sooo sorry it's short but i have to go out. Tomorrow will be longer I SWEAR!
Review!
Sign up to rate and review this story