Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Teenage Tragdey

Let go of the rope, it's not worth it

by sweet_goodbye 1 review

and the long day continues! WHOO

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-17 - Updated: 2007-04-17 - 693 words

0Unrated
Right new rule. If I don't get a review it'll take longer for me to update. Sorry to be a bitch but I like to know what you think about my story. If you like it, review it. Thank you.
Now on with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard and Ray laid on their backs watching the clouds pass.
"Look." Gerard's hand shot into the air.
"It's a... Lion?" Ray squinted his eyes.
"FRANKIE!" Mikey shot up from the green patch of grass he was sitting on and greeted the short honey eyed boy. Ray sat up to catch Mikey and Frank embrace into a big bear hug. Gerard chose to ignore it as it's a daily event. Lee turned around and spotted his sister.
"What do you want?" He spat venomously.
"Whoa.. do you know her?" Frank tried to get a hold of this situation.
"She would be my sister."
Ryan bit at her lip and started to fidget.
Lee and Ryan had never been close unlike any other set of twins they pretty much despised each other.
Gerard began to take interest in this conversation that was unravelling before him.
"Hey, I know you." Gerard smiled. Ryan nodded.
"Come sit down." Gerard patted the ground next to him but Ryan was very hesitant.
Gerard still patting the ground, Frank pushed her over to him rolling his eyes.
"So, Ryan, tell us about yourself." Frank sat down and joined the group.
"Uhm.. what's to tell?"
"Year?" Gerard asked.
"11"
"Favourite subject?" Mikey injected.
"Art." Gerard began to like this girl more and more.
"Colour?" Ray questioned.
"Uhm.. Purple.. or Yellow." Gerard laid back down looking at the clouds once more. The group fell silent. Ryan joined Ray and Gerard staring at the passing clouds. It seemed like forever before the bell rang.
Lee and Mikey walked off from the group first and soon enough so did Ray and Frank, leaving Ryan and Gerard still looking into the skies.
"What cha got?" Gerard broke the silence as he brought himself to his feet.
"Art."
"Oh me too, we're like twins." Ryan giggled and Gee helped her to her feet.
They both slowly walked to the art block, art books in hand. Every now and then Ryan would feel Gerard's hands brush against her side but she dismissed it as nothing. After walking half way across the school they made it to the Art block.
"This is it." Gerard commented as Ryan and Him stood in front of D2. Ryan turned the brass handle and entered the quiet room full of busy students quickly drawing. Looking up to the front of the room Ryan spotted a tall, dark haired, young female teacher.
"You're the new student, right?" Her soft voice called. Ryan, being her shy self only nodded to the comment before taking a seat next to Gerard, who already had his sketch book out. His hands moved at a million miles an hour just sketching whatever came to his mind. Ryan watched him as his drawing came together. Gerard ran his hand over the finished drawing and looked up to see Ryan watching him.
"Oh sorry.." She blushed as she ran her hands through her blonde hair. Gerard chuckled
"It's ok." He smiled at Ryan's blushing face. Ryan's eyes caught sight of the white clock on the wall.
Gerard stuck his head back down and finished his drawing, while Ryan started hers. She shaded around the edges and darkened some bits of her paper. She smudged areas and she was finished. Ryan had drawn a funeral scene.
"Ahh thats a bit morbid don't you think?" Mrs Moore said leaning over Ryan's shoulder.
"Uhm.."
Mrs Moore picked up Ryan's pencil and made some adjustments to her picture. She then moved her focus over to Gerard's picture. A tall guy dressed in a suit dancing with a young lady in a flowing dress. Gerard hadn't added colour yet but it looked magnificent.
"Wow Gerard thats amazing." Mrs Moore cooed. Gerard blushed a peachy red as the young beautiful art teacher walked away.
The bell rang soon after, signalling the end of Ryan's first day at her new high school.
Sign up to rate and review this story