Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"You Gotta Love Him."

by MyVengefulRomance 13 reviews

Really sad, kinda emo chapter that ends kinda *leans forward to whisper* very, very *lowers voice more* it ends very *@pp!&y. So, read and review, pwease!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-04-09 - Updated: 2007-04-09 - 1269 words

2Original
` Disclaimer- I own the baby. That's it.

A/N- I'm in California right now. Is it sad that I have enough time to write a chapter on Easter? Probably, but it's not bad for you. I've also decided that this story will not only chronicle the pregnancy, but will also go on until their child reaches adulthood. (Hopefully.) This will also be an on/off story that will not be updated regularly. Which means that this will not be my primary focus. I'll have bigger projects going, including 'When Love and Death Embrace'. So, look out for me, loves. (I'm trying not to take my fics so gosh-darn seriously. I mean, I've been restricting myself to one chaptered fic at a time, which isn't working for my self-diagnosed ADHD.) So, now that that's out of the way, here's the next chapter to 'Little Bundle of Joy'. Enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Frank left the store, he was in a good mood. He was humming Justin Timberlake's 'Sexy Back', and shaking his ass slightly as he walked to the car. He was in a good mood as he began the drive home, and he was in a good mood up until he turned onto his street.

That's when he heard the sirens break into his loud sing-along with the radio.

At first, he thought that it was for one of his older neighbors. Frank knew that there was an eighty year old woman in poor health next door, so his first instinct was that the ambulance was for her.

Then, he saw the red and blue lights angrily flashing across his lawn. Frank slowly pulled into his driveway, slightly confused. He made no move to get out of the car, watching as two paramedics walked out of his house, a stretcher between them. He saw the black-clad figure lying limply on the stretcher and his heart skipped a beat.

"Gerard...," he uttered in a low, terrified voice, now completely unwilling, no.../unable/ to get out of the car. He watched as Mikey, his thin arms wrapped about his shaking figure, stumbled out of the house after the paramedics. Mikey then stopped walking, watching as Gerard was loaded into the ambulance.

Frank was unable to look away from Mikey. His entire frame was shaking, and his tight blue jeans were soaked in blood. Frank bit back tears as he realized that it was Gerard's blood staining Mikey's pants.

Frank, finally breaking from his trance, began struggling with his seat belt. His sweaty fingers slipped off the buckle, and he let out a frightened and frustrated wail, tears springing to his eyes. "Come on!" he screamed, finally ripping the belt off and jumping from the car.

He began sprinting up the walkway, but paused to watch the ambulance peel away, the sirens wailing. When he turned back to look at the house, he was surprised to find Mikey by his side, head down and hands shoved in his pockets. Frank hadn't even heard the young man move forward.

"What happened?" Frank asked quietly, staring at Mikey with fear-filled eyes. Mikey scuffed at the sidewalk with the tip of his shoe.

"I...I came over because I was w-worried for him, and when I let myself in, he...he was screaming," Mikey looked at Frank, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "It was horrifying. I...I can't take this shit, Frank. He's my brother and I...I'm fucking tired of crying because he's hurt or...or dying." Mikey whispered that last word, lowering his head again.

Frank stared at the younger Way, and rubbed his face with his hands with an aggravated groan.

"But...but what the fuck happened? I don't understand, Mikes, he was fine earlier and-."

"No, he wasn't," Mikey interrupted angrily. "I don't know what's going on between you two, but he was hurting, and he didn't want to tell you. When I found him, he was bleeding from his ass and unconscious." Mikey grabbed Frank by his collar suddenly and slammed him against the house.

Frank let out a startled gasp as he was pinned by the tall and thin man. Mikey put his face right in front of Frank's, so that their noses were touching.

"What the fuck are you doing to my brother?" he snarled, slamming Frank into the wall. Frank shook his head and gasped, "What the hell are you talking about?" He tried to struggle, but Mikey held tight, proving himself stronger than he looks.

Mikey narrowed his eyes and growled, "You know what I'm talking about. You two have sex lately? He went too slow, right? So, you took him quickly and roughly, not caring how much he cried and begged for you to stop and-."

"MIKEY!!!!!" Frank screamed. "STOP IT!!!!" Mikey stopped talking, his eyes widening at the emotion in Frank's voice and the look in his eyes. It was clear that Frank was in emotional and mental agony.

"Mikey...we haven't had sex in two months," Frank continued, now unable to control himself and breaking down completely. "He always told me that he was too tired or that he was too nauseous because of the babies or something like that. But...but I didn't know that he was hurting."

Mikey blinked, releasing Frank from the wall and taking a step back, shaking his head slowly, tears slipping down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry," he murmured as Frank rubbed his neck, a ring of red already appearing. Frank nodded, swallowing thickly.

"It's okay," he mumbled. "I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell me he was hurting. And, I know what you mean. It's so hard loving Gerard, because shit always happens to him and it kills you to watch him hurt...God, I love him so much, Mikey." He bit his lip, and a choked cry made its way past his lips.

Mikey nodded, "I love him, too. We should go to the hospital now. Come on. I'll drive."

Frank nodded, his head low as he followed Mikey to his car. He could only hope that Gerard would live to see tomorrow.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The doctors figured out what was wrong with Gerard the second he arrived at the hospital, and he was already stabilized by the time that Frank and Mikey arrived at the hospital.

"Well? What's wrong with him?" Mikey demanded as the doctor, Dr. Miller, informed them of Gerard's condition.

"Simple hemorrhoids," the doctor smiled. "He saw the blood and fainted, is all. And, hemorrhoids are painful, so that explains the pain he's been in for the past few weeks."

"Oh," Frank said, furrowing his brow. "So...he's fine?"

"Yes," Dr. Miller smiled, "I prescribed him some ointment, so he should be fine. You can take him home now, if you want." He handed Frank a slip of paper and smiled, before going off to tend to other patients. Frank looked over the prescription and burst into laughter, his eyes red and puffy, contrasting his big grin greatly.

Mikey shook his head with a sigh.

"Oh, my God," he said, shaking his head disbelievingly. "And we were so worried. Oh, man. You gotta love Gerard, our little drama queen."

Frank nodded, laughing.

"You gotta love him," he agreed, following Mikey down the bleached white hospital hallway, the smells of antiseptic overpowering and not reassuring at all.

They could already hear Gerard yelling at some poor nurse.

Frank laughed again, shaking his head.

"You definitely gotta love him."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Sorry it's so short. That was just the perfect place to end this chapter. Please review, dudes. Plus, I'm getting kicked off the computer. So, REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story