Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Little Bundle of Joy

"I'm Too 'Beautiful' For You, Bitch."

by MyVengefulRomance 19 reviews

READ AND REVIEW!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Humor, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2007-06-28 - Updated: 2007-06-29 - 870 words

2Original
` Disclaimer- I only own the baby; this never happened.

A/N- Yes, an update. Wow. Um, Gerard is now five months pregnant. (Yes, I skipped ahead two months. Deal.) Um, thanks to the person who contacted me about this story...(your name now escapes me, sorry) but they told me that they've been eagerly awaiting an update. Well, here it is! (More soon, I promise. I just can't write more tonight.) Enjoy...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Frank stared out the window, watching the men and women with high-powered cameras aim their scopes at the windows of the house, trying to catch a glimpse of the pregnant Gerard. It was insane, really, how little people cared about the couple's privacy. And it would help if magazines weren't offering so much money for even a blurry photo of Gerard.

Gerard had barricaded himself in their bedroom after the latest article had come out, in OK! Magazine. It had been intrusive, insulting, and it had even implied that Gerard was a freak of nature. Gerard had burst into tears, his emotions already in a sensitive state due to hormones, but the article pushing him over the edge. Frank, after hours of trying to persuade the pregnant man to come out, cursed himself for inadvertently leaving the magazine out where Gerard could see it.

Mikey had even come over to try and talk to Gerard, but he was being unreasonable, in Frank's eyes, anyway. He just.../wouldn't come out/. And Frank was getting pissed off, goddammit.

So, he sat there, spying on the spies of the media world through the blinds. They were trespassing, but the police were unable, or unwilling, to keep them off their property. Those damn paparazzi. They were like insects, swarming on their lawn.

Frank and Gerard were now the entertainment world's most important couple. Which was pretty ironic, since they'd pretty much been shunned in the first place. But come out of the closet and announce that you're pregnant.../that's/ how you get noticed by the main-stream. Frank had thought that he couldn't get a moment's peace before...now, he couldn't even go outside to get the mail without being hoarded with questions and blinded by flashing cameras.

"How's the pregnancy going?" "Where's Gerard?" "Is it true that you-?" "How's-?" "Why-?"

They just wouldn't shut up or go away.

Frank buried his head in his hands and let out a low groan. It just wasn't right. Not only did he not get a moments' peace, but Gerard was being an emotional wreck, Mikey kept dropping hints about how much Frank needed to marry Gerard, and the doctors were getting more and more worried as the babies grew.

And Frank was scared. He was terrified. He didn't think he'd make a good dad, in fact, he knew he wouldn't. He knew he'd make a mistake and end up hurting one of his kids or emotional scar them forever.

"Frankie?"

Frank jumped as the timid voice broke into his thoughts. He spun around to face Gerard, who was wringing his hands together in front of his rounded stomach. Gerard's eyes were red and puffy, as he'd obviously been crying, and his hair was messy and un-brushed.

"Hey, babe," Frank said softly, managing a small smile. Gerard silently walked up to him and wrapped his arms around Frank's waist, leaning his head on the younger man's shoulder. Frank immediately wrapped his arm around Gerard's frame, pulling him as close as possible.

"What's making my favorite person cry?" Frank whispered into Gerard's ear, running his fingers through Gerard's hair. Gerard remained silent, tightening his grip on Frank. Frank sighed.

"I can't help you unless you tell me what's wrong, Gerard."

Gerard pulled away and looked Frank in the eye, chewing on his bottom lip.

"I'm not sad right now, Frankie," he said, scuffing his toe on the hard-wood floor. "I just...I wanted to apologize. I'm sorry I freaked out. I just...I can't handle the whole world watching me so closely, judging me so harshly! It just...hurts." His voice faded into a whisper. "Plus...I'm fucking fat, Frank. And...everyone's watching me, and taking pictures, but I'm fat and gross and-."

"No," Frank interupted, shaking his head and grabbing Gerard's hands. "No, you're not, Gerard. You're /pregnant/. You've got two living, breathing human beings inside of you, and yes, that'll show. But you're not fat." Frank shook his head, smiling widely. "Dammit, Gerard, you're fucking /beautiful/. I promise you, I have never been more attracted you than /right now/."

Gerard smiled slightly, rolling his eyes. "Thanks, Frankie."

"You're welcome," Frank smiled, kissing Gerard on the cheek. "But I'm serious. You're gorgeous, baby. Like, you're glowing and shit."

"Whatever...just don't think you're getting any of this." Gerard said with a grin, pointing at his ass. "I'm too 'beautiful' for you, bitch."

Frank blinked dumbly as Gerard walked away, into the kitchen which was adjoined to the living room they were in.

"Hey! Wait!" he yelled desperately. "That's not fair! I made you that way!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N- Awww...how cute. This chapter was more of a re-introduction, like a lead back into the story...shrugs Whatever. Please review! This story has now been revived! So review!
Sign up to rate and review this story