Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > DBZ Drabbles

OOPS!

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

Rated R for moments of blood, sex, or cursing. You have been warned. Just a little collection of random things that pop in to my head. (I'll have a new story for this one almost every week day.)

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Bulma, Chichi, Gohan, Goku, Goten, Piccolo, Trunks, Vegeta, Videl - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2007-03-28 - Updated: 2007-03-28 - 204 words

0Illiterate
Vegeta breathed hard as he thrust in to BUlma one last time. As he did the two moaned at once. Bulma lay back breathing hard Vegeta just grined down at her.
Just then the door closed. Vegeta and Bulma both looked over at the door. Standing infront of a now closed down was, ChiChi, Goku, Gohan, Videl, Trunks, Goten, and a vary disturbed loooking Piccolo.
ChiChi instently bent down and covered Trunks and Gotens eyes quickly pulling the two out of the room. Goku sweatdroped and could do nothing but star. Gohan swallowed hard and slowly pulled Videl from the room before Vegeta or Bulma, or both. Could get angrey about the interruption. Goku caughed. "Did you two have fun?" Goku asked inocently as he slowly inched out of the room.

Piccolo ramained staring at the two in the bed. They stared at him. He sighed and crossed his huge green arms. "Honestly, I dont care what you did, but did you have to do it in my bed?"

Later that night the Z-fighters had a wounderful bonfire. "Hay Piccolo, where did you get all the wood for this on the lookout anyway?" Piccolo sighed and moaned the loss of a vary faithful bed.
Sign up to rate and review this story