Categories > Anime/Manga > Dragon Ball Z > DBZ Drabbles

Horror stoires with Krillin

by wolfiefangurl4eva 0 reviews

Krillin tells Marron Trunks and Goten about a scarey story

Category: Dragon Ball Z - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Goten, Trunks, Other - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 678 words

1Funny
"I have to what?!" Krillin yelled as 18 walked to the door to meet up with Bulma and ChiChi. "You have to babysit." "Why cant Gohan?!" "He's speanding time with Videl today, he always does it anyway, Its time for you to stand up and be a real father to your daughter, instead of always trying to get out of the real work." She then slamed the door on his face. Krillin sighed and looked in back of him at the two demonic demi-saiyans and shivered in fear.
The two smiled up at him. "Come on Uncle Krillin , tell us a story." At the sound of the word story Marron came running out of her room. "Yeah! daddy! Tell us a story." After seeing the look on his daughters face Krillin could do nothing but comply. He motioned to the floor. "All right you three sit down and I'll tell you a spooky tail." The three instantly sat down at in front of the couch where Krillin sat down.
Krillin grined down at them. "There are four things of this world that are pure evil." All three kids eyes went wide. "Four monsters that all should fear, The oldest is a blue haired beast with firey breath, the next weilds a horrible burning frying pan of doom!" Trunks and Goten exchanged looks for a moment when they relized that these monsters sounded like people they knew. "The next is vary lovly with blonde hair but shes the strongest tarror of them all! And the last is young , she has not quite learned to frighten as well as the other three, but she knows that the best way to gain her pray is to cut him off from his friends."
"These monsters, they are crule, heartless, Trunks , Goten, try as you might , someday they monsters will get you, and I'm sorry to say my sweet Marron, Someday you will become one of them."
Marron stood up and ran away crying. Krillin got to his feet. Trunks and Goten jumped to they'res. "No way we'd let some stupid monster get us!" Trunks cried at Krillion. "Yeah!" Goten chimmed in. "Gohan will protect me from monsters." Krillin sighed and looked at Goten. "But the youngest monster already got Gohan." "Nooooo!" Goten ran out of the house crying fallowed by and extreamely concerned Trunks.

THE NEXT DAY.

"Cue ball!" Krillin looked up from his book to see a vary angry Vegeta land infront of him. Krillin scurried away a few feet. "Wh...What is it Vegeta." Vegeta crossed his arms glaring down at the middget. "A certain Blue haired Fire breathing monster heard your tail from a fear filled Trunks and GOten." Goku suddenly appered next to Krillin. "There is also the Horrible Frying pan of doom welding Monster coming for you." All of a sudden Gohan flew over to them. "Mom, called and told Videl... about the story... you.." He said out of breath. "Need to find... shelter.." They all then glared at Krillin. "ARE YOU TRYING TO GET US KILLED!"
Krillin back away and bumped in to something. He looked at his friend in front of him all three looked horrified as if they where seeing the scariest things in the world. Krillin turned around slowly and saw all fourof the horrible monsters staring down at him.
18 lifted her husband above her head. "Monsters huh?" ChiChi pulled out her fryingpan. "I'll give you a frying pan of doom!" Bulma glared down at her long time friend. "You called me old!" Krillin looked away from the three to Videl. "OH dont look at me for help, I might cut you off from my friends to gain my pray."
Vegeta grined. Goku and Gohan winced and looked away. As the women began to gain there revenge on the small man.

Trunks and Goten sat in the door way of the house was Marron between them and Master Roshi behind them. "Wow, they really are scary." Said Trunks, Goten and Marron nodded. Roshi shook his head and walked back in to find a magazine.
Sign up to rate and review this story