Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!^

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

oO Valentine's Day...then why's Harley at a cemetary???? whoosh!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 1101 words

0Unrated
ok, i'm back in my schedule now...

MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i woke up to the feeling of somebody on me. i cracked my eyes open to see Harley's hair hanging in front of my face.

'good morning, sunshine!' she said.

'good morning'

'you know what day it is today?'

'oh, shit! but i thought your birthday was in November!'

'haha. today's Valentine's Day, sweetheart'

oh, great. even more shit. i forgot.

'i made breakfast' she said excitedly. 'but...we have a few minutes until the pancakes cool.' i saw a smug look on her face.

'ah...' i said, catching her drift.

i sat up to kiss her and she ran her hand down my back. i got shivers up my spine. she pushed me back down and i started kissing her neck.

'well, well. look who's in control today' i said in between breaths. she smiled and started making out with me again.

this went on for a few minutes, then she got up and said 'okay, then...now that that's out of the way...' i laughed and she pulled me in for one more kiss.

.

GERARD'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i decided that for Valentine's Day i should take Dani out for a picnic out by the dock of the park. i knew she loved that place. she said it was where she and her brother used to go before he moved to Arizona with his wife.

i walked into her room. 'ready?' i said.

'wait one sec' she replied, spritzing herself with Calvin Klein cologne.

'why do you do that?'

'do what, Gee?'

'use that stuff. the cologne. i thought it was for men'

'yeah, but my brother used to use it. i like that it smells like him'

'you and your brother are really close, huh'

'of course. let's get going'

i dropped the subject and off we were, to the park.

.

'i love this food, Gerard. where'd you get it?'

'i made it'

she nearly choked. 'what? you made it?'

'i told you i could cook'

she laughed and i brought her in for a kiss. i could be myself around her. i didn't have to act strong or mask myself with makeup.

though she said when i wore eyeliner she thought it was sexy.

.

FRANK'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

'so, where do you want to go, babe?' i asked Natalie as we hopped in the car.

'anywhere's fine with me' she shrugged. she giggled.

'what?' i asked. 'is it so wrong to love your fiancee?'

'no. i was just thinking. it's pretty funny how i'm the only one shorter than you'

'i'm like, what? 5'3", 5'4"? that's not too shabby. i can name five people who are shorter than me'

'yeah, one is Mini Me and the other four are Oompa Loompas' she laughed harder.

'laugh while you can. but you're still the first to be invited to the show'

'what show, hon?' her eyes were on the traffic. she wasn't even driving.

'the GUNS SHOW!' i joked. if it weren't for the seatbelt, she would've fell out of her chair.

my cell phone rang. 'Nat, could you get that?'

she nodded and picked up the phone. 'Frank's phone. Natalie speaking' she giggled. 'mmm-hmm. he's right here. Frankie, it's Mikes' she handed me the phone.

'hey, Mikey'
'what do i get Harley for Valentine's Day?'
'i don't know. you know her best. get her flowers at least'
'how pathetic is that?'
'draw a picture of her. write her a song'
'i can't draw. that's for Gerard. and it would take me a month at least to write a song'
'well, she'd like flowers. didn't you say she liked a single tulip?'
/'oh yeah. pretty weird request from Harley. she usually never likes flowers. but whatever. anything for her'/
'that'a boy. great pep' i joked as he hung up.

.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

he thrust the flower in my face. 'okay, i'm sorry that it wasn't much. i kinda forgot the occasion and i remembered you liked them and...'

i stopped my breath. tears ran down my cheek. i took a seat in the living room and cried more.

'what's wrong, babe?' he wrapped his arms around me.

'nothing. it's just that my dad used to get them for me every Valentine's Day. he said he'd get them for me every year. then he died and...'

he kissed the crown of my hair. 'what a coinsidence' he whispered.

'this was one of the best gifts ever' i said. 'take me to the cemetary'

'what?'

'just take me. i want to visit Dad' i grabbed my guitar.

.

'okay. here we are' he said. i walked up to my dad's grave and stared at it.

R.I.P.
Antonio Monsetti
1945-1992
Sleep only to wake up
to a brighter day.


'can't a girl get a little alone time with her father?' i asked Mikey. he smiled and stepped away.

'hey, Dad' i said. 'it's been a long time since we talked. i've got so many new friends since we left. there's Gerard, Mikey, and the rest of the guys. then there are my girlfriends that i met in college. well, Mikey's my boyfriend. he's the best guy ever, i love him so much. oh, and the flower in my hand? Mikey got it for me today. on Valentine's Day. it was an accident, actually. but, Dad? i think you made him accidentally get it. you know, so i'd remember you, and come and talk. because you got lonely. as for family life, Daniel {a/n: her brother} shipped himself off to military school as soon as he heard the news. and Mom started drinking. a lot. so i called aunt Marianne and told her to take me away. to your hometown, where she lived. here in Belleville. but that was in eighth grade. so i'm gonna end this visit with a song. our song, remember?'

There she goes
There she goes again.
Racing through my brain.
And i just can't contain
This feeling that remains


Mikey appeared, clapping. 'beautiful' he said.

'thanks, Mikes' i smiled. i took his hand. i stopped once more and lined my father's grave with my other hand. i crouched and put the tulip right in front of it.

i kissed Mikey once more. 'greatest Valentine's Day ever. all because of you'










reader: so, everybody ends up happy!
author: goodness. you always think the best. there's gotta be SOME drama in a story. just wait
reader: what happens?
author: like i'm gonna tell you.
reader: i wonder why i still read this. you're just gonna tantalize me.
author: of course.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story