Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!&

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 4 reviews

something happens. duh. i'm bad at summaries.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-14 - Updated: 2007-04-14 - 907 words

0Unrated
so, before i start, i'd lik to give a big smushy thanks to ThePatient, Natalie, SafeFromRobotsDAMN, imaybewatching aka Bonnie, raychmop, Me (no, not ME. Me as in the person's name is 'Me'), Mcr fan forever, keepxonxscreaming, xbobxluvrx, magstamonkii, guardi_flava06, rockisforever, & cnharp for all the greatsie reviews!!

ok, so i wznt too happy w/ my last chapter. i mean, they all ended up happy hunky-dory and w/e, but it kinda had no point. it went nowhere. so here i'm just gonna get to the situation pretty directly. real directly.


.

DANICA'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i woke up to the sound of my phone ringing at about 9 AM. i looked at the caller ID. it was my brother, Liam.

'hey, Liam!' i said, suddenly wide awake.
'no, honey. it's Kail' it was his wife. i could hear she was crying.
'what's wrong?'
'it's Liam'
'what about him? did he get hurt?'
'i'm just gonna come out and tell you. he had to go to work late last night and he said he'd come back early in the morning. on the way back, a truck driver on cocaine came toward him at, like, one-hundred-something miles per hour. he tried to swerve out of the way, but it was too fast. he went flying off the bridge they were on and died on the spot'
i dropped the phone. my brother, my best friend...dead, just like that? i gathered the courage to pick up the phone again.
'we were planning on going back to Jersey to bury him. he said that's where he'd always like to be buried when he died. back in his hometown. i'd like you to speak at the funeral. you're so close to him, he talked about you all the time'
'uh, okay' i wasn't used to being in front of people. that was Karma's job. i usually was a writer.
'our kids don't know yet. they're still sleeping. i had to come to the bathroom to talk so i could talk. i feel so bad for them. when he left they had just gone to sleep. they never got to say goodbye'
'i know. just call me back with the plans'
'okay, honey. goodbye'
'love you. goodbye' i hung up and cried myself back to sleep.

.

'it's Gerard!' he said as he burst through the door. i was still half asleep, so i layed in bed, tears still coated my face.

'hi' i whispered.

he undid my hair and took me un for a hug. 'what's the matter?'

'Liam. he died. my brother died' i cried harder.

'i'm so sorry. you two were so close' he kissed the crown of my hair. i wrapped my arms back around him.

'they want me to speak at the funeral. i'm supposed to write something'

'that would be easy for you. you're an amazing writer'

'this project might take a while. i just need to take it in'

'i understand. want me to help?'

'no. it's okay. i think i'm gonna need to take this one on alone'

i looked up and kissed him. he was the only thing keeping me sane right now. i didn't want to let go. never. i felt like if i ever did let go, he'd go away and die, too.

he got up.

'Gerard. don't let me go'

he wiped away some tears. 'just to make you some tea. i'll be right back'

.

by one thirty in the afternoon, Karma and Harley with Mikey came over. Karma was crying, too, while Harley, Mikey and Gee were patting our backs and telling us it's going to be okay.

'i remember when my dad died' Harley started. 'i was crying for months. everything around me seemed to get worse'

'thanks for the reassurance' Karma said.

'i'm not finished. now shh. let me continue...my mom became an alcoholic and my brother went to military school. i just didn't get it. my mom's feet were always on the ground. my brother had always been the aloof kind. he was the one who introduced me to rock music. they all had changed. i had to get away. so i called my aunt to whisk me off to Belleville. i had to get out all that bottled-up anger out of me. so i wrote songs. just find something that gets that anger out of you guys'

'thank you, Doctor Phil' Mikey laughed, trying to enlighten the mood. i gave him a thanks-for-trying smile.

.

soon enough, everbody but Gerard left.

'want me to stay here for the night?' he asked.

'please' i replied.

i kissed him again. he kissed my neck.

'too bad Liam never met you' i said. 'he would've been happy'

'he's looking down on us and smiling, babe'

i kissed him more.

'i should start dinner' he smiled.

'okay'

he walked into the kitchen. i went back to my room and lifted the top of my laptop.

i opened a document and started plinking away at the keys.

Liam was the best brother, friend, and son anybody could probably have...

this was going to be a hard speech to write.










okay, so this was sorta short-ish. but an important event.
reader: i feel so bad for Danica and Karma!
author: ech...me too.
reader: what do you mean 'ech'?
author: i mean...i know how it's gonna turn out.
reader: i give up on you. you have no feelings.

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story