Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!*

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 3 reviews

the funeral

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-21 - Updated: 2007-04-21 - 787 words

0Unrated
sry i haven't updated for lik a week. i had tons to do!

for some odd reason i'm watching the Wiggles now. uh...


MIKEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Harley stepped out of the closet in her dress. 'how do you like?' she smiled. 'and you better like it. because this is one the only times i wear a dress.'

she looked stunning. i put my arms around her.

'you look amazing'

'fix your tie, Mr. Way' she giggled. 'we have to go'

.

DANICA'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

{a/n: i haven't really been to a funeral. i've been to an awake before, but not a funeral. so work with me, please. i'm trying to make this work}

'and without furthur ado, we have a speech prepared from Danica Bernard' the priest motioned me up to the podium. he gave me a comforting smile.

'go. you can do it' Gerard reassured. 'i'm right here. i'm not gonna go away' he gave me a smile and pinched my arm. Mikey gave me a thumbs up and put his arm around Harley. Harley smiled.

i walked up slowly. /here goes/, i thought. i got to the podium and searched the crowd for Gerard and Karma. it wasn't a big crowd, why couldn't i see them?

i felt dizzy. i kept shifting my weight from one leg to the other when i felt that the other leg was gonna give out right under me.

'having trouble?' the priest whispered.

i gulped and nodded.

'bring anyone you want up here'

'Gerard' i whispered back to him.

'don't tell me. tell him'

i finally spoke into the microphone. 'can i please get Gerard up here with me?' i asked shakily.

i saw someone come up to the podium next to me. i cleared me tears and saw him right next to me.

'thanks a ton' i said to him. he put his arm around my waist.

'anything for you' he whispered back.

'Liam was the best brother, friend, and son anybody could have' i started. 'he cared about people so much. he'd never leave anyone behind, and would make sure that he put others first. sure, he'd get annoying sometimes, but he had good intentions. i remember when he convinced Karma and me that we could surf in the lake. or when he told me that if i stuck out my arms and put an acorn on my head, that squirrels would come and i'd be able to keep one as a pet. he would've never wanted us to be sad about this, he'd want us to be happy he was in a better place. this speech might be short, but it tells a lot about him: he's caring, thoughtful, and generous. most of you people wouldn't want to hear that he died that day, but he doesn't like the avoided truth. he'd want it to be celebrated in some way. most of you would wanna skip this sad speech and go on to the hour d'ourves, but he'd never want us to be blind about what was really there. i remember what he said to me once: never ignore the glass. just never look at it half empty. or half full. look at it and wonder how you'd be able to fill it back up again'

'good job' Gerard squeezed my hand.

clapping. i heard it. clapping. i didn't do such a bad job.

.

after endless 'i'm sorry's and 'great job's, it was finally time for the party.

Gerard stepped up onto the stage with the rest of the band.

'okay, okay, people. i'm gonna start this up with a special song made for me and Mikey's grandmother when she died, so we're figuring that it'd work for this occasion, also. so here we go, this song's called Helena'

an erupt of applause. i smiled through some tears and clapped too.

Long ago...
Just like the hearse you die to get in again...
We are so far from you


i sung along with every line.

claps and hollers came at the end of the song. Gerard walked off stage and joined me. 'after all this, you'd guess they were tired of clapping'

i hugged him.

'if you don't mind' he said as he kissed my cheek. 'i'd like some food, hon'

i let go and followed him to the buffet table.

.

i walked outside and looked up at the sky.

'hey, Liam' i said.










hihi! i feel so good to be back!
reader: nice chapter
author: thank you very much!
reader: uh, sry. i wz reading another story.
author: then why r u here?
reader: uh...i don't really know.

r&r! read and review! please, it's what keeps me going!

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able
Sign up to rate and review this story