Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > ...::Fused, Fuled, And Ready To Crash::...

!(

by MCR_SavedMyLifeX 2 reviews

ok, im in need of events, and this one's a filler. basically a flashback of how Harley met Mikey and Gerard back in high school. if i'm lucky enough i can get an idea out of this. psh hopefully.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Crossover, Drama, Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2007-04-26 - Updated: 2007-04-26 - 1222 words

0Unrated
so, if u read the title, u wud know this is a filler. mm-mm, fillers. hopefully this one's as good as egg salad, but not as fatty as artificial fillers.

HARLEY'S POV-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

i was flipping though the channels, skimming my eyes over the occasional weather report. i rolled over on the bed. the guys had back to back to back to back interviews, or give or take a few 'back's, then they had a gig. i wanted to come, but they said it'd be tiring and insisted i stay. whatever floats their boat.

yeah, right. that's what i thought in the morning. but by now it was 2:30. the girls all had somewhere to go, so i was pretty much alone for the whole day. i had gotten so bored i ate the entier fridge, including the casserole Frank tried -- but failed -- to make. i also watched every tv show ever known to the US, and some to Spain. yes, that includes soap operas on Telemundo. i don't even know Spanish.

'relax' Mikey said before he left. 'this is a day, all to yourself.'

some day.

i rolled over on the bed until i was staring at the ceiling. i began to think.

i've known Mikey and Gerard for some time now.

[FLASHBACK]

it's been a month at my new school, and lucky enough i'm a freshman. good lord, i still have no friends. pshaw, my aunt said i would. she said Belleville is bursting with nice people, and i'd love to live with her. nice place, mean people.

i rushed to biology. i took a seat next to...um...i know his name, i think. Mark? Max? Miller? ugh. whatever. he's never going to talk to me anyway. i just plunked myself in the seat and slumped over. i opened my notebook and started to doodle. what started out as the Doom Patrol ended up being a mob of vampires. i was shading the head vampire's hair as the teacher, Ms. Collin, started talking about what we were doing next time we came in.

'i'd like you to know that we will be doing something i look forward to every year' she started. everyone groaned. whatever was coming, it was not going to be worth looking forward to.

'we're going to dissect frogs.'

i looked up. no. way. i am not taking apart a helpless animal just to learn. that's what textbooks were made for. that, and writing 'i was here' on every page.

i saw the kid next to me make a disgusted face. 'not gonna happen' he whispered to no one in particular.

'anyone without a note explaining a valid excuse will be given a D for neglecting to follow school rules' she paced.

i slammed my pencil down and stood up. 'there is now way i'm going to do this. not for anyone.'

'Miss Monsetti, do you have a problem with this?'

'a big one. what did the frogs do to deserve this? isn't there another way?'

'i'm giving you two choices. dissect the frog tomorrow, or, just for you, recieve and F. take your pick, Tova Monsetti.'

'then i choose the F. and, eff wye eye, it's Harley.' i slinked back down in my seat and continued my drawing.

i heard clapping coming into my right ear. i jerked my head to see who it was. it was the kid. nameless kid.

soon enough that class ended. and soon enough there was lunchtime. i grabbed my paper bag and sat under a tree, continuing my drawing.

i saw a shadow come over in front of me. 'hey' someone said.

i didn't look up. i kept eating and drawing. by now my vampire mob turned into a pirate and a bunch of ninja turtles.

the man took a seat next to me. 'i said hey'

i finally looked at the guy. i replied. 'hi.'

'i sat next to you in bio, remember?'

'yeah. you're that kid with glasses.'

'you have them, too, you know'

'only sometimes. for reading.'

'whatever. look, i thought it was really cool what you did in there today. i would hate to speak up to Collin.'

i smiled. he smiled back. 'just speak up. it's not going to harm you'

'it harmed you. you got an F. the name's Mikey, by the way.'

'my aunt's not gonna be to happy, but whatever. when i explain it to her, maybe she'll come around.'

'your /aunt/? what about your parents?'

'my dad died a year back and my mom practically hates me. i live with my aunt.'

'oh, sorry. if it helps, my grandmother practically raises me.'

i laughed. 'nice.'

'she'd really like you'

'just what i need, someone's grandma like me, but still have no friends'

another guy, a little older sat next to Mikey. 'hey, little bro! finally got a girlfriend, i see!'

we blushed. 'very funny, Gerard. Harley, meet my brother Gerard. he's three years older than me. Gerard, it's that chick i told you about. meet my new friend, Harley.'

i felt a warm surge come through my body. he called me his friend. he was always in my life, but i never knew it before.

lunch was over. 'what class do you have next?' Mikey asked.

'trig' i replied. 'you?'

'me too. wanna walk with me?'

'sure'

he got up and faced me again. he looked a lot better from this angle. he stuck out his hand. 'to class, milady?' he joked.

i took his hand. 'surely'

he pulled me up with so much force that when i got up, we were literally two inches away from each other.

'by the way, my dad used to laugh at the fact that i want to be a rockstar.'

we were still close to each other. 'what does that have to do with getting to trig?'

'he made people call me Rockstar' i laughed and backed away.

[END FLASHBACK]

.

i drove to the venue the boys were playing at.

'hey, guys!' i yelled.

the sound guy, Dave, played Billie Jean to make sure the speakers were working. psh, he always did that.

i felt someone come up behind me and squeeze my waist. 'hello!' i spun around. it was Mikey. he held me close. i loved this man so much.

'KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!' Bob and Ray chanted. everyone started chanting, too.

'i think they want us to kiss' Mikey said.

'we can't upset the crowd' i said, pressing my lips against his.

he pulled away after what seemed like a pleasing forever.

'later. it's our time to go on, Harl.' Mikey smiled.

'hey, hey. that's Rockstar, to you, Mr. Way' i smiled back.

he kissed me again. 'love you, too' he smiled.










oh yeah. great buffer. i still have no good ideas. w/e. oh, and guardi_flava06, LOLOLOLOL!!!!!! i don't think a band wud play at a funeral, either! but, garsh, i had to put it in, somewhere lol!
reader: aww!
author: you 'aww', i stretch my toesies.
reader: feelingless person.
[btw, my friends kept trying to snap a rubber band on me y/day, and seeing if it wud hurt, and it didn't. so one friend sed 'oh God, she's got no feelings! she's lik metal! u ARE NOW CALLED METAL! whoosh!]

rock it and twist on,
rejec+able aka [metal]
Sign up to rate and review this story