Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you

Tell me where we go from here

by MyChemPrincess77 3 reviews

Gerard's girlfriend Helena catches him cutting himself. My first story (please be nice) if you dont like reading about blood and stuff then dont read it...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Gerard Way, Other - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-10 - 424 words

0Unrated
If you think that I'm wrong, this never meant anything to you


[Journal Entry]
Today I found Gerard cutting himself. It was so awful; I didn't know what to do. I don't know why he did it. He won't tell me. He only begged me not to tell anyone, especially Mikey.
The sight of his blood makes me cringe. I have been shaking all day. People keep asking what is wrong, but I must keep loyal to Gerard. I love him, but I don't want him to hate himself. I have to get him to stop without involving anyone else. Is this the right thing to do?
Hello Angel, tell me where are you?


I walked into his dark and cold house, all the blinds shut and unfriendly. I felt panic. My footsteps echoed as I ran upstairs, following the strange sound coming from the bathroom. I looked in Gerard's room. It was empty, his black walls making it look smaller than it used to. Their was no sense of life. Mikey's room was empty too. The only room that was left upstairs was Gerard's private bathroom. It was closed.
I slowly turned the handle, only for it to stay locked in place. I tucked a piece of my soft black hair behind my ear so I could see what I was doing. I examined the lock. It was those easy ones, with a small slit in the middle. You needed something thin to slide it in the crack, something like a coin. I quickly began searching Gerard's dresser, and I found a penny on the floor. Perfect.
I dashed over to the door, sliding in the penny. I turned it upwards, smiling as I heard the click. I rushed the door open, causing it to swing around and crash into the wall.
Gerard stood in the middle of the room. He looked up at me, a shocking look on his face. His dark hair was soaked, covering his face. I looked at his wrists, cringing at the sight of his deep red blood dripping down all over his arms. Blood was all over the sink, his shirt and some on the floor. There was a knife lying on the corner.
"Helena..." he whispered.
"Gerard, what happened to you? Why did you do this?" I asked gently, reaching over to his wrist.
He stayed silent, flinching when I touched his hand. It was cold, pale and covered in blood. A tear rolled down my face, his as well.
I didn't know what to do.
Sign up to rate and review this story