Categories > Original > Mystery > The Assignment

Meeting Monica

by lost_in_the_shuffle 1 review

Sometimes people aren't what they appear to be.

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 730 words

1Hot
The man sat in the bar, secretly observing the door. He was a good-looking man with black hair pulled back in a ponytail. The casual observer would assume that he was a business man, only if you looked closely would you see the way he watched the room. As if he was waiting for something to happen. The door opened and a crowd of people from the local courthouse came in, the man sat up straight as his awaited prey came through the door. She was attractive in a old-fashioned sort of way, her red hair pulled back in a bun. She wore a brown suit and had no jewelry on. The man watched her until she got up to use the restroom. Than he got up and followed her, he waited at the pay phones until she came back out. Than he bumped into her, "I'm very sorry," he said to her in a French accent. She laughed shakily, visibly nervous being next to such a handsome man. "My name is Pierre,"he said to her as they walked back into bar. "What's yours?" "My name is Monica," she said quietly, Pierre smiled. "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady," he said, bringing her hand up to his lips for a kiss. "I would love to talk to you more, but a attractive woman like you must be here with a man." He said, Monica blushed again and said,"I'm just here with friends." Pierre brightened, "I'm sure they won't mind if I steal you away than," he said as he grasped her elbow and led her to a quiet secluded table.

Pierre and Monica kissed as the leaned against the door of Pierre's hotel room. He fumbled for the door knob and they tumbled inside. He locked the door, as he took off his coat, than grabbed her again, kissing her harder. They toppled on the bed together, hands drifting over each other's bodies. Pierre pushed up Monica's skirt, fondling her leg, than letting his hand drift farther until it was between her legs. As he stroked her, she let her head fall back in pleasure. "I've never done anything like this before," she admitted as he stood up to undress. Pierre smiled, "I know," he helped her strip, until she was as bare as he was. He lightly pushed unto the bed, than took her hand, moving it to his aroused cock. She fondled him until he caught her hand, "enough," he said in a voice rough with passion. He kissed her again slowly, than began to lick down her body. He sucked on her nipples until she began to moan. Than he parted her legs and came between them, slowly he entered her, until he was at the hilt. She cried out in pleasure, than he began to move. He thrust in and out of her, faster and faster. She screamed as her climax took her, he thrust into her one last time shuddering with the force of his orgasm. Than he collapsed on top of her, pillowing his head between her breasts. He lay there breathing heavily, than rolled over onto his back. Pierre lifted himself onto one elbow, and lightly stroked Monica's hair. "This is going to sound crazy," he said, "I want to marry you, right now." Monica sat up and looked at him in shock. "We just met, we don't even know each other," she said, Pierre grabbed her hand and placed it on his heart. "I don't care about that," he said,"all I care is I've never felt this way about anyone. I don't want to let you go." Monica smiled, "I can't believe I'm about to say this," she said, "but lets get married." Pierre shouted in joy, grabbing Monica and kissing her, they sank down back onto the bed. Than he got up, "I'll make all the arrangements love," he said as he pulled his clothes back on. "You just go home, get some clothes together and meet me back here." Monica jumped up and kissed him, "Ok" she said happily. Than quickly got dressed, he walked her out of the hotel. Than returned to his room, he pulled out a cell phone and called a number. "Lucius this is Rene," he said, "plans have changed, the target is unacceptable." Than he hung up and began to pack.
Sign up to rate and review this story