Categories > Original > Mystery > The Assignment

The Plan Goes Through

by lost_in_the_shuffle 0 reviews

Sometimes people aren't what they seem to be

Category: Mystery - Rating: R - Genres: Action/Adventure - Published: 2007-04-10 - Updated: 2007-04-11 - 403 words

0Unrated
Pierre saw motion out of the corner of his eye, as he and Monica walked to her apartment. He moved his head and saw a man standing there observing them. Pierre scowled and turned to Monica, "honey" he said hugging her shoulders. "Go on inside, I'll be right in" he waited until she walked into the house. Than he walked over to the man, who was leaning against the wall, smoking. "What are you doing here Lucius?" He asked angrily, Lucius nonchalantly flicked the cigarette onto the sidewalk. "I wondered why you wanted to change the plan," he said, "than I saw you with the little bird. Is that why she's so unacceptable? Because you're thinking with your cock?" Pierre grabbed the man and slammed him against the wall, "the plan will go on," he hissed. "We'll just find another way to go about it. Monica is my wife now, I won't have her wrapped up in this." Lucius nodded and Pierre let him fall. "Look man, you do whatever you want. Just make sure the plan goes through." Than he hurried off leaving Pierre standing alone.

Monica gasped when she turned on the television the next day. "Pierre look at this," she called, he came out of the kitchen and sat down next to her. "All of Chicago was shocked today," a pretty, brunette reporter said. "As two consecutive bombs exploded in the courthouse holding, the trial of Kevin Petterson, the most brutal serial killer the city has ever seen. The bombs caused mass confusion, allowing Mr.Petterson to escape. He killed a guard and escaped in a white van, driven by his accomplice. Both are considered armed and dangerous." Pierre clicked of the television. "I'm so glad you agreed to call in today," he said to Monica hugging her, "I shudder to think what could've happened if you had been there." He looked away for a moment, "Monica," he said "I would like to move back to France. I know your life is here, but I miss my family and I miss them." He turned and stroked her face, "I want all of my family to be in one place." Monica kissed Pierre's fingers, "I have nothing holding me here,"she said, "I want to be with you, whatever makes you happy makes me happy." Pierre embraced her, "I never want to lose you," he whispered,"I love you so much."
Sign up to rate and review this story